Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
i have recently been a little disappointed with the latest bundles I was hoping for maybe a Easter bundle or April fools bundle. what are your thoughts on bundles I was thinking for April fools maybe a bathroom bundle with a toilet mount, plunger wand, and toilet paper attire with a gauntlet maybe you could head into the sewer system and fight enemies like in crab alley. I also thought of a golf bundle with golf cart mount, golf club wand, and golf attire with a golf course gauntlet. What are your thoughts on these ideas, what are your thoughts on the new bundles, and what are some of your bundle ideas? Hopefully Kingsisle likes the ideas and will make new bundles!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
fishman7473 on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
i have recently been a little disappointed with the latest bundles I was hoping for maybe a Easter bundle or April fools bundle. what are your thoughts on bundles I was thinking for April fools maybe a bathroom bundle with a toilet mount, plunger wand, and toilet paper attire with a gauntlet maybe you could head into the sewer system and fight enemies like in crab alley. I also thought of a golf bundle with golf cart mount, golf club wand, and golf attire with a golf course gauntlet. What are your thoughts on these ideas, what are your thoughts on the new bundles, and what are some of your bundle ideas? Hopefully Kingsisle likes the ideas and will make new bundles!
oh my god, as soon as i read the words toilet mount, i almost fell off my chair laughing. i would legit pay real money for this~ either buy it as a prank, or ride it around for halloween/april fools/no good reason whatsoever!

(the golf cart is a neat idea too, but i'd probably be too busy attempting to un-stick my plunger wand from malistaire's face after attempting to, uh, liberate my boots from him. lol.)

-von "game of (porcelain) thrones" shadowsong

Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
Thank You for the awesome feedback i am glad you liked the idea

-Arthur Soulsword (fishman7473)

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I think this would be good but how about a hunting bundle with a deer mount hunting dog pet compound bow wand hunting gauntlet where you fight deer bear and turkey enemies and cameo attire or a Marylebone bundle with a car dog wrench and a apartment and city attire. level 100 wizard>

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I'm excited to see one of these 4 come out maybe hopefully by the way so funny.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
fishman7473 on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
I can see an April Fools bundle, but not an Easter bundle, here is why. The holiday of Easter is a religious holiday, celebrated by Christians. Since Easter is something is religious, it can't be in an MMORPG, because not everyone playing the game will be a said religion concerning any holiday. Now Halloween on the other hand is a different story, which I won't get into but you see my point. But an April Fools bundle sounds hilarious!