Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Chance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hi guys last time I tried to find a pet I realized I didn't list all of my pets. I am a fire wizard and I am looking for a pet that gives damage, either fire or universal, universal resistance, and preferably a may cast fairy. I saw a blaze beast with fairy, double resist and double damage and I'm looking for something similar. My pets aren't the best, but I
would appreciate if you would hatch with me.

My best pets include:
Epic Lil Siren which gives: may cast unicorn, spritely, and fairy, plus 5% universal damage.
Mega Emberstone Tiger gives: may cast unicorn, spritely, fairy, and vengeance, and gives one grand phoenix card.
Epic Storm Elf gives: May cast Unicorn, 9% resist, and 6% damage, and gives a pierce card. Close but want one without the card and fairy instead of unicorn
Ancient Wild Sabertooth gives: 9% resist, 4% fire damage and 6% death damage.
Epic Mummy Cat gives: May cast fairy and unicorn, 5% resist and 21 block rate. This is soon to be mega.

If you would hatch with me I would deeply appreciate it. If you do tell me what pet and we can set up a time. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
I would, but my Polar Fox gives
2 bladestorms
May cast vengeance
and a pet Gem that gives Pip o' plenty
But remember polar foxes gives a universal damage
Also I dont have gold
Gorman spritetail
lvl 68
unicorn realm
hactery

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
alexander skywalke... on Aug 8, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys last time I tried to find a pet I realized I didn't list all of my pets. I am a fire wizard and I am looking for a pet that gives damage, either fire or universal, universal resistance, and preferably a may cast fairy. I saw a blaze beast with fairy, double resist and double damage and I'm looking for something similar. My pets aren't the best, but I
would appreciate if you would hatch with me.

My best pets include:
Epic Lil Siren which gives: may cast unicorn, spritely, and fairy, plus 5% universal damage.
Mega Emberstone Tiger gives: may cast unicorn, spritely, fairy, and vengeance, and gives one grand phoenix card.
Epic Storm Elf gives: May cast Unicorn, 9% resist, and 6% damage, and gives a pierce card. Close but want one without the card and fairy instead of unicorn
Ancient Wild Sabertooth gives: 9% resist, 4% fire damage and 6% death damage.
Epic Mummy Cat gives: May cast fairy and unicorn, 5% resist and 21 block rate. This is soon to be mega.

If you would hatch with me I would deeply appreciate it. If you do tell me what pet and we can set up a time. Thanks!
I have a crimsonzilla I can hatch with you. It has +10 proof, may cast fairy and triple damage.

In my experience, it would be best for you just to have a two talent pet if you want to learn my talents. And it may take like three hatches. Hatching mine with whatever you get once you take it to adult.

How about Monday, at 6pm, central time. I can meet you in the hatchery, realm Torrence. My fire wizard is Steven Hawk. I will be able to hatch with you a few times throughout the next couple days, when hatching timer is zeroed out.
If I dont see you in there Monday at 6p, I will go in again at Tuesday 6p.

Steven
Exalted and

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I would love to hatch but its on short notice. Can we do Wednesday at 7 Western time. Same area. And I recently received a epic blaze beast with double damage and double resist but I was looking for a triple or quad damage so that would be great thank you Steven.