Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a little help with hatching skills....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
So here's the issue. I have used my Epic level Forest Lord four times with other high level pets over the course of a week. I have tried to hatch two time with a Mega and Ultra level Judgment pet only to end up with a green scarecrow dude each time while the other players received the hybrid pet which is ultimately what I want. I have used my Forest Lord with a Kraken and Ice Wyvren both high in level only to end up with two more Forest Lords while the other players once again ended up with the hybrid pet. This hatching bit is really expensive to do. Why is it all the player I hatch with end up with the hybrids and I end up with duds? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance...
ReigningEternal

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
anointed2015 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
So here's the issue. I have used my Epic level Forest Lord four times with other high level pets over the course of a week. I have tried to hatch two time with a Mega and Ultra level Judgment pet only to end up with a green scarecrow dude each time while the other players received the hybrid pet which is ultimately what I want. I have used my Forest Lord with a Kraken and Ice Wyvren both high in level only to end up with two more Forest Lords while the other players once again ended up with the hybrid pet. This hatching bit is really expensive to do. Why is it all the player I hatch with end up with the hybrids and I end up with duds? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance...
ReigningEternal
Actually, that "green scarecrow dude" is a hybrid called a Cropwatcher. So you did get a hybrid 2 out of 4 tries. Those are actually pretty good results! Evidently you just didn't get the hybrid you wanted but you got hybrids nonetheless.