Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizards 102

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Imagine 20 years after Malistaire was defeated. Malistaire had a son Alistaire Dark. After Malistaire was defeated and turned to good he hade a son named Alistaire. All malistare wanted was for his son to grow up like a good young wizard but, Alistair did not want to be good he thought is was boring LOL. SO he ran away from his family at the age of 13. At the time, the spiral had had a lot of changes there were 5 new schools and a doom school that is hidden from all the people who are good at heart.
  • water (fast wizards and known for speed)
  • earth (are good at defending you team and yourself)
  • wind (known for taking long lasting spells and blowing them back to the caster)
  • dark (have vary powerful spells lack in health and critical rating)
  • spirit (spirit magic is not very powerful but there stats are amazing)
  • doom ( rebellious students hate the spiral and want to destroy It)
Alistaire, if you can guess it ran to the doom school. when the doom school teacher met Alistaire he saw he had a gift. He leaned all the bad things the school had to offer. When Alistaire mastered the doom spells he took off to destroy the spiral and seek revenge on his father. on the way to find his father he found some
new worlds
  • la la land (that was known for good dreams until alistare got there now it is all nightmares
  • tornado ally (lots of tornados and natural disaster)
  • darker then dark land ( dark magic has taken over)
Alistaire get to the wizards city and kid naps his father his father sends out a SOS looking for new brave wizards...
TO BE CONTINUED

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
No I am sorry but just no. I love w101 and if your idea is put into place then the whole spiral would be corrupted. I think it would be better if w101 should be added into instead of an inexperienced new game that I know for a fact that many wizards would be uninterested in. (I also think that wizard101 should just continue and I guess never end. If 102 came out then that could not happen.)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
bubba123183 on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
Imagine 20 years after Malistaire was defeated. Malistaire had a son Alistaire Dark. After Malistaire was defeated and turned to good he hade a son named Alistaire. All malistare wanted was for his son to grow up like a good young wizard but, Alistair did not want to be good he thought is was boring LOL. SO he ran away from his family at the age of 13. At the time, the spiral had had a lot of changes there were 5 new schools and a doom school that is hidden from all the people who are good at heart.
  • water (fast wizards and known for speed)
  • earth (are good at defending you team and yourself)
  • wind (known for taking long lasting spells and blowing them back to the caster)
  • dark (have vary powerful spells lack in health and critical rating)
  • spirit (spirit magic is not very powerful but there stats are amazing)
  • doom ( rebellious students hate the spiral and want to destroy It)
Alistaire, if you can guess it ran to the doom school. when the doom school teacher met Alistaire he saw he had a gift. He leaned all the bad things the school had to offer. When Alistaire mastered the doom spells he took off to destroy the spiral and seek revenge on his father. on the way to find his father he found some
new worlds
  • la la land (that was known for good dreams until alistare got there now it is all nightmares
  • tornado ally (lots of tornados and natural disaster)
  • darker then dark land ( dark magic has taken over)
Alistaire get to the wizards city and kid naps his father his father sends out a SOS looking for new brave wizards...
TO BE CONTINUED
I've been thinking of the wind school for a long time. I like this idea of Wizard102. I've lost interest of wiz101 for quite a while. The only things that kept me is I don't think wiz101 is over yet.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
The thing is with most of the ideas I see on message boards, forums, etc concerning W101 and a new arc is people always tend to look for a new villain, rather than something a bit different. A good conflict would be man vs nature, or in our case wizard vs natural catastrophe. Because the idea of a new villain and so on, seems repetitive and I wouldn't want to play a game where it's just villains. You see where I am coming from? A good idea, and this one would concern the windlanes, which come from Pirate101. Maybe if they were to start fading away, which caused the spiral worlds, to actually start gradually pulling into the center of the spiral, which would cause a great collision, probably destroying all worlds in the spiral. And what makes this so realistic, is that the windlanes are the only physical objects that bind the worlds together, physically, not magically. This could actually work for Pirate101 to, once the Kane story arc ends of course.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
I like this idea but I would rather have it incorporated into wizard101 then have it be a new entire game.
P.S. : after you defeat him, magistrate goes to live with his wife in the afterlife, he doesn't come back as a good person.