Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me find a boss with many power pips...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

Can you tell me which boss or standard mob (if I wrote that right) starts a match with a lot of power pips? I want to test something against someone who starts with lots of power pips already, e.g. 4 powerpips. Not a dungeon like upper zigazag, something I can do alone...

If you can list someone will be great,

Thanks

updated post: My level is 77

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
What's your level? No one will be able to know what you can do alone if we don't know that...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
enkia on Aug 4, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

Can you tell me which boss or standard mob (if I wrote that right) starts a match with a lot of power pips? I want to test something against someone who starts with lots of power pips already, e.g. 4 powerpips. Not a dungeon like upper zigazag, something I can do alone...

If you can list someone will be great,

Thanks

updated post: My level is 77
hi enkia~ this is the first one i thought of:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Ogre

at your level, you should have access to the hidden tower in caer lyon; he starts with high power pips but his health is relatively low, so you should have no trouble doing this alone.

hope this helps~

-von

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
On Aquila the boss in Pit of the Noxi (on mount Olympus), there is a boss who starts the match on full power pips and so do his minions

JacobThunderflame legendary wiz

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Ok, thanks I will check them out!