Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i finish marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
i know this has probably been answered, but what quest do i have to do to complete marleybone? i know you have to go to big ben at sometime, i just dont know how. i dont have a main quest at the moment, and i have no idea how to get back on track. i have talked to sherlock bones until it doesnt have the question mark over his head anymore. i have defeated the two main dungeons in digmoore station, and i am pretty sure i have defeated hyde and chelsea. what do i do?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I don't see the problem. At no time did you mention not being able to use your quest finder. Maybe you need to learn to take the advise that Mister Linchon gives you in the game. Do every quest while you can. Further more that's how you clear every world. You do every quest and then it's 100% complete. There will be nothing to hold you make anymore unless you come accross solo parts you aren't skilled enough to get passed and I have heard this prob from other players. The only advise I can give to that is try to find something to help you level up again or try to find better gear and if your level and gear aren't enough, come up with a different strategy than the one you are using. Did that help? I hope so and by the way, K.Park is not a part of the main story. It's a side dungeon. Don't forget to help in Scotland Yard, New Gate Prison, Knights Court and then in Katz Lab. After all of that, you go on to the counter weights (East & West) and finally Big Ben.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
TheBlueBrand on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
I don't see the problem. At no time did you mention not being able to use your quest finder. Maybe you need to learn to take the advise that Mister Linchon gives you in the game. Do every quest while you can. Further more that's how you clear every world. You do every quest and then it's 100% complete. There will be nothing to hold you make anymore unless you come accross solo parts you aren't skilled enough to get passed and I have heard this prob from other players. The only advise I can give to that is try to find something to help you level up again or try to find better gear and if your level and gear aren't enough, come up with a different strategy than the one you are using. Did that help? I hope so and by the way, K.Park is not a part of the main story. It's a side dungeon. Don't forget to help in Scotland Yard, New Gate Prison, Knights Court and then in Katz Lab. After all of that, you go on to the counter weights (East & West) and finally Big Ben.
thanks! i feel really stupid, not once did i think about using the quest finder. and i had no idea that K.Park wasnt apart of the main story. thanks for your help and advice, maybe now i will be able to finish Marleybone!

Rachel Ghostblade, Ice Lvl 34

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
If you have finished Hyde Park and Chelsea Court and have no idea what to do next, then I am guessing you have to do the IronWorks next. You should have a quest to help Baxter as part of the main storyline, or a secret meeting between you, Sherlock, and Baxter.

If you have finished IronWorks, then Sherlock probably told you to find Watson in Scotland Yard.

Hero
May 07, 2015
pomlover43 on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:
i know this has probably been answered, but what quest do i have to do to complete marleybone? i know you have to go to big ben at sometime, i just dont know how. i dont have a main quest at the moment, and i have no idea how to get back on track. i have talked to sherlock bones until it doesnt have the question mark over his head anymore. i have defeated the two main dungeons in digmoore station, and i am pretty sure i have defeated hyde and chelsea. what do i do?
you have to do the counter whites east and west and to go to mooshu you must do BIG BEN were meowarty is the filal boss in big ben and you get a badge for doing so im on moo shu heart miranda jade song