Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-31-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! Summer is the best time of year, isn't it? The long days, the sunshine, it's all wonderful! And, it's even the best time of the week to boot, so let's celebrate another Feedback Friday, shall we?

Sometimes, you just want to unwind with a cool treat when it gets hot. For me, my favorite cool treat is ice cream - though it has to have some heat to it, of course. Cinnamon ginger-snap pop rocks flavored is my favorite! So, today, I ask you - what flavor ice cream would your Wizards order if they happened upon a magical-any-flavor-you-can-think-of ice cream shop?

Bonus question: what flavor do you think your PET would like?

Gosh, I'm hungry now. Off to get some ice cream! Happy Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
My favorite flavor would Be CookiesNMoreCookiesNGummies And my pet would like Carrot flavor

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Well that would depend on the wizard! My Myth would order Humongofrog slime flavored, my ice would have a plain snow cone (just the snow), my storm would have electric berry blast, my fire would have spicy cinnamon, my balance would have Neapolitan (because you need to BALANCE the flavors ) and my life would have all natural mint ice cream.

My pet would have anything but chocolate because, you know, cats die from chocolate

Justin Nightstone

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I'd eat Cookies and Cream!!!! Ooooohhhhhh so delicious
My Pet (more like my child, I hate putting her away) Reaper Zoey, she'd probably have something like Dark Chocolate with Nightshade-coloured sprinkles on top.

Rylee SpiritBlood Lvl 100
Catherine Lvl 64 2nd Age Pvp Commander
Rylee ShadowBlood Lvl 28

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Yes my wizards would all partake in a magical ice cream shop! my favorite flavor would be anything magical with caramel and chocolate ! Don't forget those marshmallow's!

My pet on the other hand would like something a bit more earthy since he is an earth sprite :D

Maybe a mint icecream !!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Ooooo...this will be fun. :)

I love ice cream and in the real world my faves are Chocolate and Strawberry but if my wizard could pick the flavors of ice cream these would be a few:

Moon Cream Sundae
Pumpkin Fizz
Rainbow Dewberry
Jellybean Zinger
Chocolate Peanut Butter Spirals

My Pets:
Coco Sardine (Erin will probaby eat some of this too since she is very catlike. Heh)

From Lucas Skyblade (One of my Quest Partners)
Vanilla Spirit Tower - It absorbs 100 points of damage per serving. (Linsilee laughs at this one.)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
Hello Wizards! Summer is the best time of year, isn't it? The long days, the sunshine, it's all wonderful! And, it's even the best time of the week to boot, so let's celebrate another Feedback Friday, shall we?

Sometimes, you just want to unwind with a cool treat when it gets hot. For me, my favorite cool treat is ice cream - though it has to have some heat to it, of course. Cinnamon ginger-snap pop rocks flavored is my favorite! So, today, I ask you - what flavor ice cream would your Wizards order if they happened upon a magical-any-flavor-you-can-think-of ice cream shop?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Dragonberry shake: A Milkshake with dragonberries (a magical strawberry said to enhance fire magic for a short time)
Electricone: A regular snowcone but with a little electrical kick to it to make the flavor really spark.

Snowcones: Snowcones with a little bit of snow thrown in

Bonus question: Well my main storm pet would likely go for an Electricone, he does like storm snacks after all

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009

Probably Pistachio for my life wiz

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Death: Black Cherry Espresso Swirl

Life: Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a base of Butter Pecan Ice cream - sans the nuts
Life: Peach Cobbler in a base of buttery vanilla ice cream

Balance: Cranberry Cream - in a base for Butter Pecan Ice cream - no nuts

Fire: Salted Caramel & Chocolate Covered Pretzels in a base of french vanilla ice cream

Myth: Oreo's in Double Espresso Latte ice cream

For the pets:

Salmon Pate & cucumber salad
Rice Pudding & caramel sauce
Strawberries in white chocolate
Lemon Lime snow cone
Sweet Peppermint Popsicle
Salted Beef Jerky & Root-beer

Being as snacks are how our pets grow and develop their talents powers and abilites; could this Feedback Friday mean new snacks are in the works and there's a chance that characters will now be able to add attributes based on eating snacks?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011

for me i will rainbow lemon flavor with a red dragon head strawberry
(belgrim lionspear - exalted fire wizard)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
My ice hound might like doggy treat chocolate ice cream, though we will have to see when another update adds it ;)

Tarlac seaspear lvl 69(ice hound)
Seth Dragonsword lvl 26(jade oni)
Tarlac swiftrunner lvl 9 (enchanted armament, gift from my ice)

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
The magical flavors:

Virulent Plagued Vanilla
Dr. Von's Cocoa Vanilla (Vanilla and Chocolate mixed together)
Tik-Tik-Snaketongue's Strawberry Sorbet
Astraeus' Original Flavor
Creature's Cotton Candy
Jade Oni's Juicy Berry
Gurtok's Gelatin (Random flavor depending on the scoop)
Shadow Strawberry (Note: Sorbet is different from Ice Cream.)
Wizard City Wildberry (All berries in one ice cream)
Grizzleheim's Great Beary (This is not incorrect. It's just a pun.)
Ravenscar's Raspberry
Ptolemo's Picky Berry

Those are my flavor ideas. When you eat them, a spell is trained to you. It lasts for one hour and then it gets untrained. The spells will be numbered. Please sync the numbers with the flavor names above.

1. Gives you Virulent Plague spell .
2. Gives you Dr. Von's Monster spell
3. Gives you the Tik-Tik-Snaketongue Minion.
4. Gives you the Star Blast wand attack
5. Gives you a Random Minion
6. Gives you the Jade Oni spell
7. Gives you a Gurtok Minion
8. Gives you Shadow wand attack
9. Gives you a Random School wand attack
10. Gives you a Random School wand attack
11. Gives you a Random School wand attack
12. You can choose the school for your wand attack.

That is all. It's up to you, wizards, to create the gold price for the flavors!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
My most favorite ice cream is Dutch Chocolate. So good to make shakes or just eat yum. It taste so good in the eat of the summer days.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012

My favorite ice cream would be strawberry with the real strawberries in it.
My pet starfish would love vanilla!

-Elizabeth DeathHeart Level 68 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Mine: ChocolateVanillaFudgeOreo djghdsjkgsdkgds

Pet: A huge hunk of Lightning cake (Since all my pets are storm basicly)

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ooh, how did i miss this?
(my irl favourites are mint chocolate chip and chocolate peanut butter... but, since von likes ice cream and is feeling particularly feisty this morning, prepare for lots of terrible wordplay, lol)

cinnamon/spicy bubblegum (yum! totally a new favourite!)
death by chocolate
cookies and scream
mythic mojo mudslide
let merry-mint abound
marshmallowstaire cake
shockolate
fear the blackwatermelon
shane von candy cane
call of cafe-au-lait
merle ambrosia
xibubblegum
bad jujubes
healing currant
judge fudge brownie
don't care-a-mel

commander von's super happy magical fish-paste medley (you should order this this just to upset your friends; my pets would totally eat it too).

-von "a balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand" shadowsong

Survivor
May 16, 2009
For me: BACON!
For my pet: Anything EXCEPT bacon. He is a Ninja Pig.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Von, I love your list of flavors. If they do make new pet snacks, I hope some of yours make the list. :)

Administrator
David EarthShield on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
For me: BACON!
For my pet: Anything EXCEPT bacon. He is a Ninja Pig.
This was a really fun thread to read through, Wizards. Although, David EarthShield's made me laugh the most! ::grin::. Now I want some more ice cream!

First though, I'll post a new discussion topic shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea