Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions For Professor Cyrus Drake

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I have some questions for Professor Cyrus Drake. I have 3 Wizards on my account. Kayla Griffin--Lvl 48, Isabella Fairytail--lvl 22, and Emma MoonGem--lvl 30.

1. Why did you make me do your stinky, nasty, laundry and then tried try getting me expelled because I took forever ( 1 minute) getting it back? I'm sorry. I was caught in broomstick traffic.

2. You may be the meanest teacher at Ravenswood, but I know you have good in you. No one is all evil. Your brother even has good in him. He won't harm his diseaced wife....he'll just turn her into a death wraith instead. LOL!

3. Why Can't you summon a minion to do your laundry? I doubt a minion would talk back like a wizard will lol

4. You need to find yourself a girl, mate. Seems to me that you could be mad because you don't have a woman in your life to hold and love.

5. How much do you know about Greek myth? I know a lot about Greek myth and I could give advise on Olympus updates. I'm very good with computer technical design. I could give ideas on designing a scene, too.

6. I am unsure if you are just Greek myth or all myth but seeing how you are Professor of Myth, I assume all myth. I know that Balance has more Egypt Myth, but couldn't Egypt Myth be part of the Myth school as well?

7. Sorry if I am,disturbing your work. Thank you for your time!

(I love Balance Myth Ice)

~Kayla, Isabella, Emma

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
He didn't make us DO his laundry he just sent us to collect it.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
#4 got me. You need to find yourself a girl, mate. Anyone else read this in Captain Jack Sparrow's voice? Thought it was going to continue you are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Alejandro LotusSon... on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
#4 got me. You need to find yourself a girl, mate. Anyone else read this in Captain Jack Sparrow's voice? Thought it was going to continue you are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet.
YES! I knew I heard that somewhere! LOL! Couldn't remember where, though. But still. Professor Drake could use Captain Jack Sparrow's advise. LOL

(I Love Balance Myth Ice)

~Kayla Griffin, Isabella FairyTail, Emma MoonGem