Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mote of transport?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
will the "master" version of rattle bones be dropping the mote because I plan on crafting the fire whirlwind on my master so I need to know please. All help from the community will be very helpful.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
I'm pretty sure Any of the bosses from the new ultra dungeons have a chance of dropping mote of transport.

Stephen PixieDreamer

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Stephen PixieDream... on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Any of the bosses from the new ultra dungeons have a chance of dropping mote of transport.

Stephen PixieDreamer
Thank you for answering!

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I can confirm that Mote of transport is indeed dropped in master rattlebones. I am 98% sure its dropped in any other master dungeons as well. PLUS you can get mounts dropped in the dungeons to So you could just end up getting it dropped :)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
the awesome pyroma... on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
will the "master" version of rattle bones be dropping the mote because I plan on crafting the fire whirlwind on my master so I need to know please. All help from the community will be very helpful.
And i'm also pretty sure the master version of Rattlebones drops mote of transport but I Fought the master version of rattlebones yesterday and i didn't get mote of transport

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
the awesome pyroma... on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
I can confirm that the Rattlebones Master Duel does drop the Mote of Transport. I received one after completing it (sorry, no screen shot).

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
can somebody be my friend and i can transport me to your house and we can battle together.i want to make the fire whirlwind