Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
I thought once I finished the raven claw land's four brothers quest, I would be able to go to somewhere else in the spiral, but it took me too this ship thing, that led to a frozen part of grizzleheim, so does anyone know where next you go to after that frozen place?

- Alexis Soul Song level 45

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
You should do wintertusk. The xp in there if awesome. You will get close to lvl 60 very quick, which gives you access to waterworks, the best gear in the game until you hit a much higher lvl.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Alexis The Wizard on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I thought once I finished the raven claw land's four brothers quest, I would be able to go to somewhere else in the spiral, but it took me too this ship thing, that led to a frozen part of grizzleheim, so does anyone know where next you go to after that frozen place?

- Alexis Soul Song level 45
Sorry, but it's Ravenscar not Ravenclaw. You would be in winter tusk, also at that level you will be murdered

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Grizzleheim is a side world so it won't continue the main storyline if you wanted main storyline go to merle ambrose and check his quests. if you already accepted the quest for next world check your quest log for the quest bad blood to go to dragonspyre