Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch with a Fierce Hound!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Hello my IGN is wolf blood lvl 100 death. I am looking to hatch with a fierce hound. Please tell me if your willing to hatch and when you want to meet up. If you would like something in return I would be happy to help with almost anything that doesn't require crowns. If you don't have the pet but have tips to help me find one i would be grateful to hear them.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
WolfBlood168 on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Hello my IGN is wolf blood lvl 100 death. I am looking to hatch with a fierce hound. Please tell me if your willing to hatch and when you want to meet up. If you would like something in return I would be happy to help with almost anything that doesn't require crowns. If you don't have the pet but have tips to help me find one i would be grateful to hear them.
Sure I am up for any day after July 15th, and the time zone I go is by Pacific Standard Time. I am not looking for anything special but if you have a first gen first mate otter I would love to hatch with it :D.

You can select the date (I will make sure to keep checking this thread and will definitely not miss the day)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Um hello? XD my offer still stands