Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Masquerade Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
So today I was thinking of drawing and started drawing some masquerade stuff.. then it hit me.. A MASQUERADE BUNDLE! I was thinking. It would be elegant and I would 100000000% buy it... and that's saying something b/c I am BROKEEEE. But here is a description.. then we'll get to Gear appearances!
This bundle would have:
~Vehicle Mount
~Mysterious Mask
~Mystic Robe
~Mystical Wand
~Masquerade Shoes
~Mysterious Kitten Pet
~Masquerade Ball Gauntlet
~One Month Membership or 5000 Crowns
Now to gear appearances:
VEHICLE MOUNT: It's a car as of those you would find lying about the streets of Regents Square, Marleybone
MYSTERIOUS MASK: A Masquerade mask (with the handle attached?)
MYSTIC ROBE: Female: A Magnificent Gown to the floor Male: Magicians type wear (Search Masquerade In google images for references)
MYSTICAL WAND: Female: Satin Gloves arm length Male: A Magician wand (But the length of a staff)
MASQUERADE SHOES: Female: Lacy High Heel Boots Male: Normal Dress Shoes (lol)
MYSTERIOUS KITTEN: A cat sitting on It's hind two legs holding a masquerade mask to it's face
MASQUERADE BALL GAUNTLET: My idea was you were asked to attend the Annual Wizard Ceremony, and this year's theme was Masquerade. Lucky for you, you had an outfit from before. To gain the master Wizard's approval, you must duel against certain opponents, an afterwards you can spend time in the marleybonian themed masquerade ball with 'fake' wizards(and your friends with you, of course).
CONCLUSION:
This is all just a quick idea, I would totally die for this bundle and I do hope you take it into consideration, I would love to find this in a gamestop haha! Share your ideas, opinions and comments below please!!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Defender
Nov 12, 2013
This sounds pretty cool I must say. For the masks, can they be those solid white happy and sad faces? I'm picturing this as like a jester themed pack.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
IDEA!! The setting of the gauntlet would wind back in time to Merle's coronation as Headmaster, and you must fight for his approval.. Once again, just an idea :> Hope You guys like it and Hope KingsIsle take it into consideration! For now.. bye!!
~Saffron level 25 fire(Blue haired, typical face, Ice Designed Helm of supremacy hat, Ice designed daredevil's jacket, High heels, Terror's hoard pack eyeball wand, Maybe dragonwings mount. Cya around the spiral!)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Masquerade Bundle would be a great addition to the game! I really like the idea.

I thought of a bundle of my own. Of course I don't expect this to become an actual bundle, but it is fun to make one.

The VideoGameBundle! (Yeah that's right, Video Game.)

GEAR

Hat: Gamer's Headset (Hair with headphones in them)
Robe: Gamer's Attire (A shirt that says something gamer-like such as "Level Up" or "MLG")
Boots: Gamer's Shoes (This could probably just be regular looking shoes)
Wand: Video Game Controller. Oh yeah.

Pet: This is a difficult choice. First of all, what the heck can make a good pet relating to video games? I was thinking a computer, but I have no clue. Others can decide, good luck lol.

Mount: Another difficult choice. What video game-related item moves? A... bouncing game console? (that could work pet as well)

GAUNTLET

This doesn't have to have a gauntlet, but it would be awesome if it did. It could be a magical video game tournament, and you have to make your way to the top! Any other ideas would be gladly appreciated.

By the way, I'm very sorry if you were just expecting replies to your bundle, I got carried away and was so excited to share my own. I really do like your idea though. I remember reading "The Red Death" by Edgar Allen Poe, and that gave me a slight interest in Masquerading.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
The Epic Duck on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Masquerade Bundle would be a great addition to the game! I really like the idea.

I thought of a bundle of my own. Of course I don't expect this to become an actual bundle, but it is fun to make one.

The VideoGameBundle! (Yeah that's right, Video Game.)

GEAR

Hat: Gamer's Headset (Hair with headphones in them)
Robe: Gamer's Attire (A shirt that says something gamer-like such as "Level Up" or "MLG")
Boots: Gamer's Shoes (This could probably just be regular looking shoes)
Wand: Video Game Controller. Oh yeah.

Pet: This is a difficult choice. First of all, what the heck can make a good pet relating to video games? I was thinking a computer, but I have no clue. Others can decide, good luck lol.

Mount: Another difficult choice. What video game-related item moves? A... bouncing game console? (that could work pet as well)

GAUNTLET

This doesn't have to have a gauntlet, but it would be awesome if it did. It could be a magical video game tournament, and you have to make your way to the top! Any other ideas would be gladly appreciated.

By the way, I'm very sorry if you were just expecting replies to your bundle, I got carried away and was so excited to share my own. I really do like your idea though. I remember reading "The Red Death" by Edgar Allen Poe, and that gave me a slight interest in Masquerading.
As for your computer related pet... how about a mouse? Not the fuzzy kind but a wireless computer mouse.

And for the OP's idea, I like it, especially something like the comedy/tragedy masks.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
"Pet: This is a difficult choice. First of all, what the heck can make a good pet relating to video games? I was thinking a computer, but I have no clue. Others can decide, good luck lol." - The Epic Duck

The obvious choice, would be a pac-man pet

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
XD Pac-man would make an awesome pet. If not that, then a computer mouse would do. Maybe with ears to add some effect, and it would obviously need a wire as a tail. That would be awesome.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SaffyTheBookworm on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
So today I was thinking of drawing and started drawing some masquerade stuff.. then it hit me.. A MASQUERADE BUNDLE! I was thinking. It would be elegant and I would 100000000% buy it... and that's saying something b/c I am BROKEEEE. But here is a description.. then we'll get to Gear appearances!
This bundle would have:
~Vehicle Mount
~Mysterious Mask
~Mystic Robe
~Mystical Wand
~Masquerade Shoes
~Mysterious Kitten Pet
~Masquerade Ball Gauntlet
~One Month Membership or 5000 Crowns
Now to gear appearances:
VEHICLE MOUNT: It's a car as of those you would find lying about the streets of Regents Square, Marleybone
MYSTERIOUS MASK: A Masquerade mask (with the handle attached?)
MYSTIC ROBE: Female: A Magnificent Gown to the floor Male: Magicians type wear (Search Masquerade In google images for references)
MYSTICAL WAND: Female: Satin Gloves arm length Male: A Magician wand (But the length of a staff)
MASQUERADE SHOES: Female: Lacy High Heel Boots Male: Normal Dress Shoes (lol)
MYSTERIOUS KITTEN: A cat sitting on It's hind two legs holding a masquerade mask to it's face
MASQUERADE BALL GAUNTLET: My idea was you were asked to attend the Annual Wizard Ceremony, and this year's theme was Masquerade. Lucky for you, you had an outfit from before. To gain the master Wizard's approval, you must duel against certain opponents, an afterwards you can spend time in the marleybonian themed masquerade ball with 'fake' wizards(and your friends with you, of course).
CONCLUSION:
This is all just a quick idea, I would totally die for this bundle and I do hope you take it into consideration, I would love to find this in a gamestop haha! Share your ideas, opinions and comments below please!!
i love this idea~ there are a couple of pieces that have the right idea, but i imagine yours being much more mysterious and awesome. :)

-von

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Your idea (which I love), could also be more based on a Mardi Gras/ Carnival theme.