Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what do the fish venders do with the sold fish?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I've been wondering this for a while now and never thought to ask, what dose Lucky hookline and the other fish venders do with the fish we sell them? Just thought I'd throw that question out here and see if anyone knows the answer.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
fishing fanatic on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I've been wondering this for a while now and never thought to ask, what dose Lucky hookline and the other fish venders do with the fish we sell them? Just thought I'd throw that question out here and see if anyone knows the answer.
Well, if we're looking at it scientifically, Lucky Hookline and the venders in Grizzleheim are pelicans or bears, which both eat fish.

My guess it they probably eat them.

Jessica Bluegem: Level 17

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
If you haven't noticed, what kind of animal are all the fish vendors? They probably eat the fish.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Well I guess that makes sense, I was thinking hopefully at least Lucky hookline has a giant aquarium in his house. But that also brings up Yuri smoke snare in dragonspyre, he's human... well a ghost I think, but still he's always going on about how much pride he feels being a spire angler.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
They eat everything but the dekois and other extremely common ones, they throw the common ones back in the waters

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
they could try to make profit from the fish