Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Items, for who knows how long.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
A while ago, i had the Commemorative statue, and the Spiral Cup Trophy from wysteria, and placed them in my house.
Recently, i went looking for them, but i cannot find them. I do not remember selling either one, and I've spent at least 2 years looking for them. Is it possible to get at least ONE of them back???

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
lol you were looking for 2 years and your just now asking about it? And no, the statue was only available around Veterans Day 2010 but if you were to create another character and do all of Wysteria again you would get another spiral cup.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
lol you were looking for 2 years and your just now asking about it? And no, the statue was only available around Veterans Day 2010 but if you were to create another character and do all of Wysteria again you would get another spiral cup.
Kinda sort of, yeah. I know i can possibly get the Spiral Cup again, but i don't think ill ever get another commemorative statue.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
Plus i didn't know of the Message Boards until very recently.

Administrator
KieranMoonFlame on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
A while ago, i had the Commemorative statue, and the Spiral Cup Trophy from wysteria, and placed them in my house.
Recently, i went looking for them, but i cannot find them. I do not remember selling either one, and I've spent at least 2 years looking for them. Is it possible to get at least ONE of them back???
Hello,

You can send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with this issue.

community@wizard101.com