Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
I have been thinking lately about like when you beat the game they should let you create you own school of magic and create spells for the different levels and your friends can be a part of it. My school idea is like a water school were the teacher is like an Aquarius or a Mermaid. The specialty of the school is multi hits to take out shields like 50 water damage then 200 water damage. The sign for casting would be like a swirly waterfall. I think this could be a school at the start of the game. Tell me what you think. Tyler Mist level 19

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Nile Verdantstar on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I have been thinking lately about like when you beat the game they should let you create you own school of magic and create spells for the different levels and your friends can be a part of it. My school idea is like a water school were the teacher is like an Aquarius or a Mermaid. The specialty of the school is multi hits to take out shields like 50 water damage then 200 water damage. The sign for casting would be like a swirly waterfall. I think this could be a school at the start of the game. Tell me what you think. Tyler Mist level 19
It would be way to confusing with millions of different schools. And how would the logos be made? And how would restrictions be put on the spell power? And the idea you suggested already exists (myth). There are so many more problems with this idea, how would it be implemented into pvp? So many people have finished the game, if all of them got their own school, it would ruin the structure of the game. I like the creativity, but personally I think there's 0% chance this'll be implemented