Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are there some pets that you can't get by hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
I've hatched at least half a dozen times with fennec foxes and I am yet to get one, is it possible to get a fennec fox which is a crown pet via hatching? If so, is there any way to increase the chances of getting one? Maybe if I used a pet with a higher hatch cost? What if I hatched the egg with the fennec fox?

Thanks. :)

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
There are a few rare pets that can't be hatched, but the fox isn't one of them. I got a fox in a hatch, so I think you are just having bad luck.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
natalie7154 on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
I've hatched at least half a dozen times with fennec foxes and I am yet to get one, is it possible to get a fennec fox which is a crown pet via hatching? If so, is there any way to increase the chances of getting one? Maybe if I used a pet with a higher hatch cost? What if I hatched the egg with the fennec fox?

Thanks. :)
Yes all pets you can get from hatching, but they will not be First Generation pets

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
Kanethepro on Jul 4, 2015 wrote:
Yes all pets you can get from hatching, but they will not be First Generation pets
Thanks, do you know of anyway to increase the odds of getting a fennec fox? Maybe if I use a pet that has a higher hatch cost than the fennec(which I haven't done so far).