Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rug Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I am sorry but this might be confusing. So, one day I was looking at houses on castle tour and I went to this Wysteria Villa. Outside, there is that waterfall and the little lake. Now, I know how to do the floating rug glitch where you can make the rugs float, but at this castle the rugs or boards or something was actually a the bottom of the water of the lake. You could actually walk around in the water. I am very frustrated because I am making a hotel in a Wysteria Villa and I would like to use that lake as a pool. The problem is I can't figure out how the owner of the house I saw made the rugs go down. Please help! Thanks.
- Gabrielle Silversword

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
It's a glitch using small blue rugs and scaffolding (Krok furniture Item in the Krokosphinx.)

You must first place down the scaffolding, then place the top blue trim rug up on that platform-type thing. Get some sort of large rug (Darkmoor rugs don't work!) and place the small rug on the edge (a generic rug glitch beginning) Then turn (if needed) the small rug (with the big rug) and place it on the lower scaffolding platform. Then move the top rug to the very edge of the pond (as far as it can go) and then ta-da! You can do this as many times as you want until you feel like it's deep enough and then just place rugs all around for the "bottom" of the pool.

~Roslyn Blueflower, Exalted