Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lava Fishing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Where can you fish in Lava? Me and my cousins are wondering, because we really love lava and fishing! Please respond ASAP thank you.
-JelliBeans603

Administrator
Hello,

You can fish in lava in Dragonspyre.

Visit Lucky Hookline in the Wizard City Commons and he will introduce you to his friend Yuri Smokesnare in Dragonspyre who will teach you the ways of fishing in lava.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
JelliBeans603 on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Where can you fish in Lava? Me and my cousins are wondering, because we really love lava and fishing! Please respond ASAP thank you.
-JelliBeans603
Once you get the lava spells and tour Dragonspyre a bit, visit Nordrilund in Wintertusk. There is a lava flow with fish there as well.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

You can fish in lava in Dragonspyre.

Visit Lucky Hookline in the Wizard City Commons and he will introduce you to his friend Yuri Smokesnare in Dragonspyre who will teach you the ways of fishing in lava.
Ok Thank you so much!! I dont have the world Dragonspyre yet so would I still be able to fish in Lava even though i dont have the world? I could just get a ride to Dragonspyre to get there just wondering i could still fish even though i dont have the world.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Steven Hawk on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Once you get the lava spells and tour Dragonspyre a bit, visit Nordrilund in Wintertusk. There is a lava flow with fish there as well.
Ok thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
JelliBeans603 on Jul 5, 2015 wrote:
Ok Thank you so much!! I dont have the world Dragonspyre yet so would I still be able to fish in Lava even though i dont have the world? I could just get a ride to Dragonspyre to get there just wondering i could still fish even though i dont have the world.
Yeah you can port to a friend as the lava fishing doesnt require any quest progression (just finish the other fishing quests)

It's what my Necrofisher (my low level death wizard who is now all grown up and in dragonspyre in the storyline they level up so fast ) did when she didn't have dragonspyre access.

Also make sure to visit the labyrinth, plenty of fish and some new fishing spells known as winnow spells (removes all but 1 school of fish, better then running through water to clear them which of course you can't do with lava fishing)

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
Yeah you can port to a friend as the lava fishing doesnt require any quest progression (just finish the other fishing quests)

It's what my Necrofisher (my low level death wizard who is now all grown up and in dragonspyre in the storyline they level up so fast ) did when she didn't have dragonspyre access.

Also make sure to visit the labyrinth, plenty of fish and some new fishing spells known as winnow spells (removes all but 1 school of fish, better then running through water to clear them which of course you can't do with lava fishing)
Ok thank you so much!!!
-JelliBeans603