Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells & Ideas for the next world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
As you can tell, with the Morganthe Story Arc ending, it is hard to see what KingsIsle has planned for us in the future, they may even give up making worlds for the game and expand on what we already have. Leave maxed out's, maxed. This would be very disappointing AND non profiting for KingsIsle. So, I've thought of some ideas.

WORLD IDEAS:

-Polaris, a frozen world that has been recently discovered. A new threat awaits and Merle Ambrose has sent you to find out who it may be. Polaris was traditionally a world of magic, but with the defeat of Morganthe, her shadows have spread across the spiral and Polaris has inherited some of it, secrets await, new spells to be discovered and new rivals to be discovered.
-Empryea, the world of light. Empryea for years as specialized in Solar magic, in older times, strong allies with Celestia, Celestia taught them the ancient Astral magic secrets, as well as more advanced prowess in Sun Magic. Now Empryea has been the beacon of sun. But a new enemy arrives, and wants to threaten that beacon with Shadow magic just as Morganthe did with eclipse tower, could this lead to a new form of Shadow Magic?

CONTINUING IDEAS:

It seems strange to go beyond level 100, so I've thought of a few ideas to combat this.

-Astral Magic Levels, you know how when you learn a segment of Shadow magic your badge ranks from Initiate Shadowmancer to, Journeyman, just like real schools! Well, I was thinking of a level system, where you can gain XP to increase your Astral Level, and the more in increases the more Advanced Spells you can learn.
-Shadow Levels, just as Astral Magic Levels, there should be Shadow Levels.

SPELL IDEAS:

Alright we all know with a new world comes more spells (even if they're not unique to your school).

-Astral Enhanced, what I'm saying by this is that we can enhance regular spells via Celestial Pips, like shadow magic you can gain special pips that float behind your character and glow white auras your max would be 3. And in order for the Enhanced spells to be in effect you must either use one of the three astral variations on that spell, aura, enchant or polymorph.
-Shadow Enhanced, MORE SHADOW ENHANCED! This was really a great idea and there should really be an expansion on this.
-Combonation, combine the ancient schools of astral magic with shadow magic to produce great measures of magic.
-Transferable auras, givable auras, you can enchant a regular aura with a special Sun school card to produce an aura you can cast on someone, doing this you can cast upon a person who doesn't have access to such magic.
-Shadow Manipulations, with shadow I'm proposing that you can have the ability to warp a fraction of reality in battle for example, Time Enhance, you can speed up time on your pips and gain more than one in one turn or gain a bunch in one turn, this will make it so you can gain pips as you would each turn but much faster making it easier to use rank 10 spells, rewarding for the strong shadowmancer.

Hope KI reads.

Defender
May 06, 2011
Hunter Nightblood on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
As you can tell, with the Morganthe Story Arc ending, it is hard to see what KingsIsle has planned for us in the future, they may even give up making worlds for the game and expand on what we already have. Leave maxed out's, maxed. This would be very disappointing AND non profiting for KingsIsle. So, I've thought of some ideas.

WORLD IDEAS:

-Polaris, a frozen world that has been recently discovered. A new threat awaits and Merle Ambrose has sent you to find out who it may be. Polaris was traditionally a world of magic, but with the defeat of Morganthe, her shadows have spread across the spiral and Polaris has inherited some of it, secrets await, new spells to be discovered and new rivals to be discovered.
-Empryea, the world of light. Empryea for years as specialized in Solar magic, in older times, strong allies with Celestia, Celestia taught them the ancient Astral magic secrets, as well as more advanced prowess in Sun Magic. Now Empryea has been the beacon of sun. But a new enemy arrives, and wants to threaten that beacon with Shadow magic just as Morganthe did with eclipse tower, could this lead to a new form of Shadow Magic?

CONTINUING IDEAS:

It seems strange to go beyond level 100, so I've thought of a few ideas to combat this.

-Astral Magic Levels, you know how when you learn a segment of Shadow magic your badge ranks from Initiate Shadowmancer to, Journeyman, just like real schools! Well, I was thinking of a level system, where you can gain XP to increase your Astral Level, and the more in increases the more Advanced Spells you can learn.
-Shadow Levels, just as Astral Magic Levels, there should be Shadow Levels.

SPELL IDEAS:

Alright we all know with a new world comes more spells (even if they're not unique to your school).

-Astral Enhanced, what I'm saying by this is that we can enhance regular spells via Celestial Pips, like shadow magic you can gain special pips that float behind your character and glow white auras your max would be 3. And in order for the Enhanced spells to be in effect you must either use one of the three astral variations on that spell, aura, enchant or polymorph.
-Shadow Enhanced, MORE SHADOW ENHANCED! This was really a great idea and there should really be an expansion on this.
-Combonation, combine the ancient schools of astral magic with shadow magic to produce great measures of magic.
-Transferable auras, givable auras, you can enchant a regular aura with a special Sun school card to produce an aura you can cast on someone, doing this you can cast upon a person who doesn't have access to such magic.
-Shadow Manipulations, with shadow I'm proposing that you can have the ability to warp a fraction of reality in battle for example, Time Enhance, you can speed up time on your pips and gain more than one in one turn or gain a bunch in one turn, this will make it so you can gain pips as you would each turn but much faster making it easier to use rank 10 spells, rewarding for the strong shadowmancer.

Hope KI reads.
These are great ideas! Hmm, I wonder if there will be a Morganthe the Undying (hehe!)

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100

Survivor
May 22, 2014
Andrew dreamhunter-I absolutely love these ideas and I hope ki makes them reality.i would pay big time bucks to see these ideas in action.hope ki reads.