Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP I"M leveling down

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Recently I played a dungeon with my friend in Avalon. I was a lower lvl and was helping her with healing TCs. Surprisingly, the exp was a lot, I mean a lot. 38,000, in fact. When I checked the page I was lvl 48 instead of 50 or more. Yes, I'm sure I wasn't lvl 47 or below before. I know, because I just recently got a new membership and was 49 for a while. I thought it was a glitch so I restarted my game and computer. Nothing happened. Then, I thought it would return to normal if I lvl up again. And I was still lvl 48. I know I leveled up because my health increased without new gear. You might be like, oh it's fine, but I can't get training points, or wear certain gear. I'm lvl 48 and my health is 2,094. I'm storm BTW. Plz help me!

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
Dude you lose all exp when you leave a dungeon before it is finished

Administrator
vinyl09 on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Recently I played a dungeon with my friend in Avalon. I was a lower lvl and was helping her with healing TCs. Surprisingly, the exp was a lot, I mean a lot. 38,000, in fact. When I checked the page I was lvl 48 instead of 50 or more. Yes, I'm sure I wasn't lvl 47 or below before. I know, because I just recently got a new membership and was 49 for a while. I thought it was a glitch so I restarted my game and computer. Nothing happened. Then, I thought it would return to normal if I lvl up again. And I was still lvl 48. I know I leveled up because my health increased without new gear. You might be like, oh it's fine, but I can't get training points, or wear certain gear. I'm lvl 48 and my health is 2,094. I'm storm BTW. Plz help me!
Hello,

Are you sure you are not mistaken?

From what I can see, you achieved level 47 on May 31, level 48 on June 27 and level 49 on June 28.

community@wizard101.com