Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shake it Off

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2010
With the introduction of the Bee Dance in Khrysalis I thought it would be cool if we got one new dance for all players (members and non members) each time a new world is introduced. And maybe, instead of the usual dance emote that is played when we finish a battle we can go to settings and change it to one of the available dances.

Three dances off of the top of my mind that I'd like to see...
A traditional Japanese ceremonial dance from Mooshu.
A gypsy dance from Darkmoor.
And a penguin dance from Polaris (When and if we go to Polaris). Maybe there could be a quest referencing Happy Feet where we use the Penguin dance. (Like how in Khrysalis we used the Bee Dance for one of the quests.)

P.s I love one of the member dances, but the fact that it's restricted to Members only disappoints me. Is there really a need for them to be Members Only? Members don't pay for dances... they pay to have access to areas of the game and PvP. I don't see why they should be the only ones allowed to use the dances. So could we please be allowed to access them weather we're members or not?

Sincerely, Hunter Blue Rider...