Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

castle default

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Is there a way to reset the midday estate back to its default configuration?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
In your spell book UnEquip the Estate.

Then when you port home you'll be in your Dorm Room.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
NewbieButLearning on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
In your spell book UnEquip the Estate.

Then when you port home you'll be in your Dorm Room.

What he meant was putting the castle the way it was not going to the dorm. As for his question some where there should be a button for that (I don't know where it is because I never bought a arcane builders bundle) I know there is because I read everything on the update notes

Administrator
Hello,

If you would like to restore the original Castle that came with your Arcane Builder’s Bundle, you can do so. You will need to have all of the Castle Blocks that made up the original Castle. Place all of the blocks required to build the Castle in the area (Indoor and Outdoor areas are separate). Open the Castle Blocks settings window. At the bottom of the screen, click the “Restore Original Castle” button. It will then prompt you to confirm this choice or it will show you which Castle Blocks you are missing in order to complete the request. If you have all of the required pieces placed, it will successfully rebuild the original Castle.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Excellent - this is exactly what I was wondering. Both my kids have that house, and both were having issues rebuilding it. Thank you so much for including that feature.