Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Story of Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
So, I think of Wizard101 as a great online game, and it is the relative of the new Pirate101. Now, I've always wanted to share my story of Wizard101. This is not fact, it's fiction, and information I thought of. This is how I thought Wizard101 came to be...

For hundreds of years, people believed that sorcery and magic existed, and we still believe it, with "magic" tricks, to have us clinging on the fact that it did exist. But hatches in hats and floors, wires and ropes, and many features make the "magic" look so magical, making people forget that they were skeptics and now (probably, but if you know the trick to the tricks, then no) they are starting to believe. People liked to be amazed by magic. They may know the hatches and wires and ropes, but they don't know the contraption of the trick. Magic is there to amaze us, and then, within short, a company formed and it was named Kingsisle.They wanted to control the magic, and bring it to life on screen. The first tiny spot of Wizard101 appeared. It was the beginning of the generations of Wizard101. Kingsisle researched everything they can from famous magicians to legends involving sorcery and magic. The proper name they decided to be the species of the player was Wizard. They used the origin of Merlin, who was a master wizard in a medieval legend in which King Arthur pulled the sword out of the stone, to create Merle Ambrose. They used evil enemies in the legend to create Malistaire, the player's last boss before Khrysalis and Morganthe came to be, but that's another story. They decided to have spells and animations for the spells to entertain players. Soon, everything was created. The last spot in creating Wizard101, was to announce it to the public internet. And they did. Word spread quickly, and with in short, millions of players registered and joined the game that we now know as Wizard101. Then, in Kingsisle's minds, piracy came into action, and Pirate101 started...

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
this is not what i expected, thought you would have how your wizard grew up or like, how the spiral shattered not this

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
kendra ace on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
this is not what i expected, thought you would have how your wizard grew up or like, how the spiral shattered not this
There are other topics for what you listed. This is the origin, before W101.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Oni Slayer on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
So, I think of Wizard101 as a great online game, and it is the relative of the new Pirate101. Now, I've always wanted to share my story of Wizard101. This is not fact, it's fiction, and information I thought of. This is how I thought Wizard101 came to be...

For hundreds of years, people believed that sorcery and magic existed, and we still believe it, with "magic" tricks, to have us clinging on the fact that it did exist. But hatches in hats and floors, wires and ropes, and many features make the "magic" look so magical, making people forget that they were skeptics and now (probably, but if you know the trick to the tricks, then no) they are starting to believe. People liked to be amazed by magic. They may know the hatches and wires and ropes, but they don't know the contraption of the trick. Magic is there to amaze us, and then, within short, a company formed and it was named Kingsisle.They wanted to control the magic, and bring it to life on screen. The first tiny spot of Wizard101 appeared. It was the beginning of the generations of Wizard101. Kingsisle researched everything they can from famous magicians to legends involving sorcery and magic. The proper name they decided to be the species of the player was Wizard. They used the origin of Merlin, who was a master wizard in a medieval legend in which King Arthur pulled the sword out of the stone, to create Merle Ambrose. They used evil enemies in the legend to create Malistaire, the player's last boss before Khrysalis and Morganthe came to be, but that's another story. They decided to have spells and animations for the spells to entertain players. Soon, everything was created. The last spot in creating Wizard101, was to announce it to the public internet. And they did. Word spread quickly, and with in short, millions of players registered and joined the game that we now know as Wizard101. Then, in Kingsisle's minds, piracy came into action, and Pirate101 started...
Cool ^v^