Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

separate kiosk without gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Look on a note i find pvp really overpowering and giving a almost winning hand in pvp games if you have pvp gear or op crown gear for that level.

So, this has led to an almost dead pvp or very weaked one before the pvp gear came out so i propose this to make more people do pvp with nomal gear

I would like another kiosk put in the arena or whatever the scroll things are called and put this one that bans the use op pvp gear like glemmings or the Rankin masks and crown gear so that the skill of the opponents is tested and gear is not so highly praised. they would still be awarded like any ranked match if they decide to do a ranked match. then when they have the ticketes they want they can get deigos gear or the others knight gear and go to the other pvp kiosk with gear and tc.

so its like a inexperience kiosk for those who want to pvp but don't want to be outmatched by people because of there gear this is a lot like practice however it effects your rating and you get tickets the same as doing normal matches. I have talked with friends and people who don't like pvp because of this and besides getting rid of the armor this they agreed was a good solution.

Don't get me wrong i want to get rid of the armor but that would be really mean to people and I thought this would be easire let me know admines and members if this sounds like a good idea.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Good idea but unfortunately it can't be done.
The reason for that is PvP is completely based on gear.
So if take op gear out you take op players out.
The problem though are the levels people face. That is the problem.
Nicholas Star