Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

answering a question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2015
there has been some posts asking about fishing in your ponds at castles. No, with the version that is out i do not think it is possible.
Although, there is a private fishing thing which is in some castles but is only to people who are mot using castles tours.

-sir cookie

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sir cookie on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
there has been some posts asking about fishing in your ponds at castles. No, with the version that is out i do not think it is possible.
Although, there is a private fishing thing which is in some castles but is only to people who are mot using castles tours.

-sir cookie
As a follow up to this tip, the private fishing thing is known as the private fishing retreat. It's an amazing housing add on that has an exclusive life fish. While it is possible to port to a friend who has one to use their copy (but not via castle tours) you can get your own in a bundle I suggest to all anglers out there :D.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/mystic-fishing-bundle
The Mystic Fishing Bundle is an amazing item for anglers of all levels.
First it comes with an AMAZINGLY cute pet known as the First Mate Otter. I suggest the otter for the newer fisherman as the card it gives (minor vitality lure) is just an extra copy of an early on fishing spell. (So only until you decide to buy the vitality lure.) But the talents the otter has are really useful for fishing (well 2 of them are) these two talents being May cast reveal fish school and extra fishing luck to help reel in some catches :D. My suggestion is to train the otter and then try breeding it with a dapper corgi to try and get a dapper corgi with those 2 fishing talents (dapper corgis give +8 energy at baby)

The Swordfish sword is a really cool blade and after level 60 it can come with fishing luck boost! The gear also gives energy and fishing luck at ANY level. The mount is 2 player so a friend can hop a ride in it :D which is always cool.
The Private Fishing Retreat housing add on has lots of variety of fish and is a nice space to relax when your not busy searching for those rare epic fish or dragonspyre fishing. And finally it comes with 1 month of membership or 5000 crowns so maybe you can buy a couple aquarium packs in the crown shop to house your fish? Or mega snack packs/evil magma peas (they drop mega snacks at elder) to get mega snacks to train up your new otter!
: