Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

half price henchmen world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I would love to see a change in the number of foes verses you. I fact, I think this world should be handled like henchmen are half priced throughout. Espeicially those of us who would rather deal with these evil forces on our own with henchmen instead of "teaming-up", with friends. I am a balance wizard that has made it thus far without friends help, mostly henchmen as my partners. Could this be a half-price world?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hey Big Chad 41,

I like your idea I don't know what level your balance wiz is. Some people like to battle alone, but others wish they had "good help", just can't find it.... Hopefully the team up kiosk right next to the bazarre, will help more people to find quality help. Time will tell. I use henchman when necessary, but I would MUCH RATHER have help from other, (cool), wizards who don't flee at the start of the dungeon. If you want or need questing help, I have six wizards and only my balance is exalted - so I have lots of questing I am doing. Let me know if you want/need a questing buddy. I wonder if KI will consider your idea for this henchman world.

Autumn
Exalted