Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
My wizard Jasmine Fireheart is in Celestia and I have lost my main quest I have retraced my steps and everything but I just keep getting looped in side quest and I am starting to have no more of those also. I have even clicked the quest finder but nothing comes up I have also looked up the quest line and who gives the quest but when I go to them they have no for me.
Please help

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help you investigate the issue.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I have sent an email them to them how long will it take for them to reply.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
TheCookieMonster09... on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
I have sent an email them to them how long will it take for them to reply.
You should have received an email back from them very soon with a ticket number. Standard response time is usually 24-48 hours.

If you didn't get an email with a Customer Support ticket number, make sure to check your junk mail (as sometimes our communication is sorted there accidentally), or that the email associated with your account is correct.

Survivor
May 19, 2014
Hey im stuck on the quest where you have to find Piles of weapons in the crustacean empire.. i tried looking everywhere i cannot find any? Any help on where to find them
- Nicole Goldenblood lvl 55

Survivor
Dec 21, 2012
It shouldn't be "to" hard finding the crustacean weapons, they are easy to find and should be easily found on your map, if you don't see a bubble or an icon on the map that shows a picture of the weapons or the item that you are trying to look for I suggest switching realms and looking for the picture again on the map. If you STILL can't find the weapons make sure you are looking in the area where the crustacean weapons are supposed to be located in the first place. If you switch realms repeatedly still with no further luck, ask a friend first and if they can't seem to help you find the weapons, look it up on Google or which ever search site your computer or laptop is set to, if you STILL can't find where the weapons are even with Google or your search term, email the w101 website and as mentioned before, standard emails will be received within 1 or 2 days so keep watching your email Hope this helps and you will be able to enjoy the world of Celestia,

With the best of luck,
-Wolf Crow