Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft universal resist jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2015
Does anyone know which school's jewels recipe that have universal resist? I need to know the specific school's recipe to buy and craft.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
None. Opals are universal and cannot be crafted, they are only dropped. Resist Jewels are pretty useless anyways. They are flat rate, not %. So if you had a 50 resist jewel, get hit by a 1000 damage bolt, it'll do 950, if it crits it'll do 1950 instead of 2000.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2015
Yea I know they don't help much but at least it helps a little. Thank you for your reply.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Hi, Actually the pet jewels can give a lot of school specific resist. I have not seen a Spell-Proof or Defy yet but have Storm-Proof, Death-Proof, etc and all the "Away" talents in Pet Jewels. On the Damage Side there are Giver jewels and "Boon". I have not seen Dealer yet.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
seethe42 on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
None. Opals are universal and cannot be crafted, they are only dropped. Resist Jewels are pretty useless anyways. They are flat rate, not %. So if you had a 50 resist jewel, get hit by a 1000 damage bolt, it'll do 950, if it crits it'll do 1950 instead of 2000.
You sir just saved me from using the what I thought was uber 50 resist jewel. Thanks for the good explanation.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
are you sure? I thought resist jewels are percent and was added on to the base resist a wizard has