Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

#TylerBattleBlade (It's me Rachel Dreamsong)

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I know this is a long shot but please if your out there reading this I want you to come back. You abandoned me on that sad crescent beach in Khrysalis and I want to be team mates again. I can't do it without you and your brother Mitchell Draketamer! I have been trying darkmoor and I got a little bit of the gear (and a wand) from there along with my shadow infused spell. I miss questing in Khrysalis and the laughs we shared along the way.
So if your out there reading this, please log for longer periods of time as I never see you online! :(

-Rachel Dreamsong Exalt , Newest spell trained:Glowbug

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
I know this is a long shot but please if your out there reading this I want you to come back. You abandoned me on that sad crescent beach in Khrysalis and I want to be team mates again. I can't do it without you and your brother Mitchell Draketamer! I have been trying darkmoor and I got a little bit of the gear (and a wand) from there along with my shadow infused spell. I miss questing in Khrysalis and the laughs we shared along the way.
So if your out there reading this, please log for longer periods of time as I never see you online! :(

-Rachel Dreamsong Exalt , Newest spell trained:Glowbug
Lol Tyler Battle Blade the squire exalted balance wizard is on very often.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Alex watersinger on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
Lol Tyler Battle Blade the squire exalted balance wizard is on very often.
Well I am looking for a specific one, an Exalted Storm. I just really want to bring the team back together but I have no idea why I never see him anymore :(
>.< Maybe I shouldn't have said I will spend time on Crowfall, that might have been what did it