Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graduation? New Headmaster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2013
We all love headmaster Ambrose. We have came a long way. I have an idea what if in one of the worlds main story line Ambrose gets sick and cant take control of wizard city. sooo? You graduate and become Headmaster! So your probably thinking "but then they will be no more worlds" what if.... your headmaster/quester! what about learning new spells? you can "discover" new spells. Once you graduate your first wizard 3 more chairs open up. Comment what things did i miss and i will respond!

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Luke LightStone on May 25, 2015 wrote:
We all love headmaster Ambrose. We have came a long way. I have an idea what if in one of the worlds main story line Ambrose gets sick and cant take control of wizard city. sooo? You graduate and become Headmaster! So your probably thinking "but then they will be no more worlds" what if.... your headmaster/quester! what about learning new spells? you can "discover" new spells. Once you graduate your first wizard 3 more chairs open up. Comment what things did i miss and i will respond!
This'll Be A Long Post.

I Like The First Part - ish, but, like he gives you a quest to go to Gamma's Tower and look at New Worlds in the Spiral, but then, Old Cob comes and, who, lots of us have suspected, is the new villain. He and Merle fight and You watch it and eventually at the end, Old Cob gets thrown out the tower and flies to WHO KNOWS WHERE. Merle is weak after the brawl, and he cannot take care of Wizard City that much anymore, only in time he can. So you can feel an odd crackling in yourself and it takes you to Empyrea, where you crash and no mounts. A ghost of Mithraya, comes and gives you Magic, and asks if you'll travel to Astraeus, so you run along an invisible path (Like the rainbow in Northguard) and find Astraeus's Ghost there and gives you Magic, and you travel to Ptolemos's Ghost and HE gives you Magic so you have the astral schools. Then you can basically, as transport to other places, FLY there with the astral magic, then at one part you find Morganthe's Crash Landing from Falling Through the Glass. Then Dead Mantis Mobs show up and you have to kill them

ALL Balance

6701 Health

All Balance Spells

Infallible, Chastisement, Conviction

SO after you kill those people, AGAIN (because they're ghosts, that fight was the second fight)

In a few Islands later, You find Morganthe's Ghost. She does not have her little spiders with her, but she is your main helper in the words, like Zaltanna and Sergeant Major Tablot. After that, she teaches you how to make a Gliding Star (Hit X near and you fly through from it, Launches you) Then you get onto a Place called Ominous Woods, and you crash land, once again. Then you see lots of Theives and have to defeat Any Kind, (0 of 4)

Wilely (from Wile meaning persuade, pardon my spelling) Theive

Rank 14 Elite

All Storm Spells (No Glowbug)

Shadow Sentinel

Dark Nova

Galvanic Field, Infallible and Fortify

Dark Pact and Balanceblade

Sharpened Blade

Inner piercing of 10%

Then and ones, same things and etc.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Jacob LotusCaller on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
This'll Be A Long Post.

I Like The First Part - ish, but, like he gives you a quest to go to Gamma's Tower and look at New Worlds in the Spiral, but then, Old Cob comes and, who, lots of us have suspected, is the new villain. He and Merle fight and You watch it and eventually at the end, Old Cob gets thrown out the tower and flies to WHO KNOWS WHERE. Merle is weak after the brawl, and he cannot take care of Wizard City that much anymore, only in time he can. So you can feel an odd crackling in yourself and it takes you to Empyrea, where you crash and no mounts. A ghost of Mithraya, comes and gives you Magic, and asks if you'll travel to Astraeus, so you run along an invisible path (Like the rainbow in Northguard) and find Astraeus's Ghost there and gives you Magic, and you travel to Ptolemos's Ghost and HE gives you Magic so you have the astral schools. Then you can basically, as transport to other places, FLY there with the astral magic, then at one part you find Morganthe's Crash Landing from Falling Through the Glass. Then Dead Mantis Mobs show up and you have to kill them

ALL Balance

6701 Health

All Balance Spells

Infallible, Chastisement, Conviction

SO after you kill those people, AGAIN (because they're ghosts, that fight was the second fight)

In a few Islands later, You find Morganthe's Ghost. She does not have her little spiders with her, but she is your main helper in the words, like Zaltanna and Sergeant Major Tablot. After that, she teaches you how to make a Gliding Star (Hit X near and you fly through from it, Launches you) Then you get onto a Place called Ominous Woods, and you crash land, once again. Then you see lots of Theives and have to defeat Any Kind, (0 of 4)

Wilely (from Wile meaning persuade, pardon my spelling) Theive

Rank 14 Elite

All Storm Spells (No Glowbug)

Shadow Sentinel

Dark Nova

Galvanic Field, Infallible and Fortify

Dark Pact and Balanceblade

Sharpened Blade

Inner piercing of 10%

Then and ones, same things and etc.
I wanted to add more so here's that. After the Theives and Robbers in the woods there are Dryads looking at a dead Evil Magma Pea and a mature one and take notes on life, four ones the names are:

Zeyphr (Windswept)

Maria (Rotting)

Keira (Burning)

Sabina (Like Queen Sabina and is the Regular Dryad)

After a package of quests, defeating the Wiley Theives and Forest Fires:

Forest Fire

5505 Health

All fire spells

Sharpened Blade

Elemental Blade

Samoorai

Savage Paw and Avaling Hands

Balanceblade

Furnace and Punishment and a -20 Version of Fortify

They are fire poxes

Then they reward you with a quest, well I mean the quest's reward is one EMP and then a Plant boss then well you done with that part. Rocket back up to Mithraya using the heavy astral magic

Then you go to Morganthe's Crash Site again and there is Old Cob, just Like Morganthe's Eye. Not in there person but can talk. And then you go to a Village, It is Guess what. CARPATHES!!!!

Just Shane Isn't There But there is Tatyana

She guides you until the end of Carpathes, I don't have much more to say so YOU post YOUR ideas below! :D

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
While the idea sounds cool at first, it kinda sounds like it was a story written by someone on FanFiction.com (that's not a bad thing, trust me, I love that website)

Anyway, the idea sounds kinda cool, But I am sure Ambrose is resourceful enough to have someone take control for him. Maybe like one of the school teachers is second in command like the fire school teacher or ice school teacher. Someone he would trust, not that he doesn't trust you.

As for discovering new spells, this is kind a bad idea, there are lots of power hogs on wizard101 and they will literally do anything for power. ANYTHING, they are worse then malistare! (and that's pretty dang bad)

I think making your own quests...is...kinda boring to be honest, because you know whats going to happen, and its not really a story anymore just a playable fan fiction. which, still, in context is awesome but
I am gonna be honest, this is kind of a bad idea.

Defender
May 06, 2011
Good idea, but there's just this one problem;

Merle Ambrose is usually the one to protect Wizard City, and he can't go anywhere else. So then, you'd just be the headmaster, standing in that spot 24/7... No one would be able to go and save the world...

Katherine DragonBlade Level 94 Pyromancer

P.S

Hmm, maybe there could be a way...

You could play as another wizard to help save the spiral and gear it up like it was your own. You wouldn't accomplish anything just standing in your office o. o Then you could return to you as the wizard to stop questing and get on with your party life.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
What would happen to poor Ambrose? Either he, well, dies and then we become the new headmaster or he gets healed and we have to back out again. This is a good start of an idea but it needs some more thought.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
KatherineDragonBla... on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
Good idea, but there's just this one problem;

Merle Ambrose is usually the one to protect Wizard City, and he can't go anywhere else. So then, you'd just be the headmaster, standing in that spot 24/7... No one would be able to go and save the world...

Katherine DragonBlade Level 94 Pyromancer

P.S

Hmm, maybe there could be a way...

You could play as another wizard to help save the spiral and gear it up like it was your own. You wouldn't accomplish anything just standing in your office o. o Then you could return to you as the wizard to stop questing and get on with your party life.
lol kinda like lord death in Soul Eater (dont know if you get that reference)

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Hrum. You guys are a bit right, just I like to imagine it, but if it was in - game, I'd be like x. x