Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
Hello,

When fishing in Dragonspyre, when I 'catch' the Sentinel fish, my quest dialogue box opens. This happened twice yesterday and also when I was in the Test Realm. If this is supposed to happen, can you explain the purpose?

Thanks,
Scarlet Roseblossom, Wizard extraordinaire!

Administrator
Hello,

Are you referring to the message that tells you that the Sentinel took your lure?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
Hello Professor Greyrose,

No, what pops up is my current quests as if I clicked on the book and opened the quest section. This happened after clicking 'invoke' when the Sentinel Fish nibbled my lure. After hitting the x to close the book, then I get the message that the Sentinel took my lure.

However, I just tried fishing again today. The first Sentinel Fish got away and the book did not open, and I got the message about it taking my lure. The second Sentinel Fish I actually caught! The book did not open.

So, it seems that my issue is fixed!

Thanks,
Scarlet Roseblossom, Wizard

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Just for the record, I've had this same thing occur. When a Sentinal jumps in to steal the bait and "invoke" is used, sometimes my inventory screen will open. It only happens in Dragonspyre and only when a Sentinal is involved, either stealing bait or when I'm trying intentionally to catch one. It doesn't happen every time but it does happen. It happened EVERY time in the test realm, and almost every time right after the initial live release. It seems to have lessened in the subsequent weeks but it's still there.