Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decisions for your storyline

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
I don't know about you guys, but I've always been a fan of games that involve storyline decisions. So when I got the part in Zafaria [Next sentence contains spoilers, read at your own risk!] where you battle those 4 spirit animal kings, then Morganthe asks you to join her, I thought to myself, "why not?" I think it would be cool if you could pick to join Morganthe or stay with Ambrose and Wizard City. That's not the only decision you should be able to make, too. I think it would be neat if you could decide whether to slay a boss, or just let him go, and based on your decision you could either get good morale or bad morale points, and that would effect how some characters react to seeing you and all that good stuff.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any ideas for this, post it! Thanks!

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
LoganCrowSpear1337 on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but I've always been a fan of games that involve storyline decisions. So when I got the part in Zafaria [Next sentence contains spoilers, read at your own risk!] where you battle those 4 spirit animal kings, then Morganthe asks you to join her, I thought to myself, "why not?" I think it would be cool if you could pick to join Morganthe or stay with Ambrose and Wizard City. That's not the only decision you should be able to make, too. I think it would be neat if you could decide whether to slay a boss, or just let him go, and based on your decision you could either get good morale or bad morale points, and that would effect how some characters react to seeing you and all that good stuff.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any ideas for this, post it! Thanks!
Its a good idea but wizard101 is more of an MMO (Massive multiplayer online) than an RPG (role playing game) but this exact idea has occurred to be before.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I really like your idea, but it would require changing a lot of the game, and adding in storyline for the evil parts. Maybe if they came out with a new game, they could do that. But I love games you can choose good or evil in, if you like games like that try Adventure Quest Worlds. Graphics aren't that great but it has a really good storyline and updates every friday!