Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Upgrading the Henchman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Alright, so we have really good henchman in the crown shop that we can pull out if we need them in a particular battle.

But I think we could upgrade it a little bit. Instead of paying a small fee to rent henchman per battle, KI could also have henchman available that you can rent for an entire dungeon too. They would follow you around the dungeon and help you in battles. Because, don't get me wrong, I love the Join a Team and the Team Up features. But I'm still finding that there are high wait times for getting at least one other person to join. Now I know I'm not the only working adult who has a job. I have a full time one, and I can't sit there and wait for 20 minutes (like I did earlier for a dungeon), for someone to join and help me out. Even if it was a pretty good sum, I would be more than willing to pay it for a henchman for a whole dungeon, instead of always having to go in and buy one per battle, since my comp is slow and the crown shop takes forever to load.

I mean, I think this would be a great idea, especially for those playing on a time limit but who still want to do a dungeon.