Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches on my w101 account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
On my w101 it has a glitch for to different quests, the first one is I finish the "the razor's edge" quest and it says to talk to Eudora tangle tree but when I go to her it doesn't let me complete that quest. Second glitch is I am a lvl 58 balance wizard and I never got the quest for the availing hands spell. And I never got the lvl 58 quest(s) like for the judgement pet. I have contacted for support and they send me the same message every time and they never fix my problems

Administrator
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Bannicularf1234 on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
On my w101 it has a glitch for to different quests, the first one is I finish the "the razor's edge" quest and it says to talk to Eudora tangle tree but when I go to her it doesn't let me complete that quest. Second glitch is I am a lvl 58 balance wizard and I never got the quest for the availing hands spell. And I never got the lvl 58 quest(s) like for the judgement pet. I have contacted for support and they send me the same message every time and they never fix my problems
For all crafting quests, the items you crafted must be in your backpack. Make sure they are there. If not, you have to do them over again.

As for your level 58 spell quest, did you do the prequests required? All balance spells are at the link below so you can check.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

If this didn't help, use the reply function in your email from support and request a supervisor handle this matter. Support hasn't been all that helpful in quite awhile sadly, but if you stay on them, and request detailed information or something other than a generic "user issue" response, it does work.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Sorry I never answered I couldn't
find my post. They told me they would fix it but they never did, it says on both of those emails that the problem is unresolved. And it's been that way since up to two days later. I am now lvl sixty eight. They were in my backpack when I tried talking to her. i honestly don't know what to do. It's been like two months since I sent the last one. Sorry I have not put anything answering your questions.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
And I do have all I need to get the spell

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
I feel like a reason I didn't get the availing hands spell was because I never finished the quest "the lore of the runes" which was to find all the grizzlehiem books. I say that because the guy that would give me that quest is the same guy who gave me the quest to find all the books.