Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadows Spells...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
Hi,

As I progress to Khrysalis, something I noticed while watching youtube videos of fellow wizards with shadow spells is that you can only get 2 level 92 shadow spells--one is given, and even if you have two training points, you can only get one of the other two.

Is this a mistake, and if so, has it been fixed? I just want to make sure before I pick a level 92 shadow spell to add to my deck if I can only have two.

Thank you,

–Patrick EmeraldCoin, Archmage Sorcerer , Level 89

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Patrick Emeraldcoi... on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

As I progress to Khrysalis, something I noticed while watching youtube videos of fellow wizards with shadow spells is that you can only get 2 level 92 shadow spells--one is given, and even if you have two training points, you can only get one of the other two.

Is this a mistake, and if so, has it been fixed? I just want to make sure before I pick a level 92 shadow spell to add to my deck if I can only have two.

Thank you,

I don't know what videos you're watching, but they're definitely giving you misinformation. As long as you have the training points available you can get any of the level 92 Shadow spells.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
Yes, I agree we can get any level 92 shadow spell, but my question is can we get all of the level 92 shadow spells if we have the training points to do so.

Thank you for your response though,

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Patrick Emeraldcoi... on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
Yes, I agree we can get any level 92 shadow spell, but my question is can we get all of the level 92 shadow spells if we have the training points to do so.

Thank you for your response though,

Okay... I thought my answer was clear, but I guess not. Yes, you can get all of them.