Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Ok so I recently started celestia on my life wiz and now I'm in the grotto at the moment I'm level 50 about to level up but anyways I just got a quest that told to fight ice crabs ( I forget their names ) their health is 1,775 and they almost killed me twice so I was wondering if I was the right level to be in this area yet the area is the grotto by the way. The xp I get from the quest is at least 1,3000 something more or less. Am I the right level for the grotto?? Or is this just a normal for them to be strong like that

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Have you thought about doing wintertusk that place gives off high xp I had the same problem too either way evry wizard level's up at their own rate but if you want and xp boost try winter tusk ^_^

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
WarlordAlex24 on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Have you thought about doing wintertusk that place gives off high xp I had the same problem too either way evry wizard level's up at their own rate but if you want and xp boost try winter tusk ^_^
well I have but I can't get passed the boss in grizzleheim that is underneath the waterfall near the world gate. but maybe that would help me a little ty

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Sure np i hade some difficulty with him just get some friends to go along with you

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
nick the wiz on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Ok so I recently started celestia on my life wiz and now I'm in the grotto at the moment I'm level 50 about to level up but anyways I just got a quest that told to fight ice crabs ( I forget their names ) their health is 1,775 and they almost killed me twice so I was wondering if I was the right level to be in this area yet the area is the grotto by the way. The xp I get from the quest is at least 1,3000 something more or less. Am I the right level for the grotto?? Or is this just a normal for them to be strong like that
I'd suggest rearranging your spell deck every time you fight a different school and each time you alternate between fighting a boss and a regular enemy.

You're the right level; I think you just need to rearrange your deck by putting different spells and different amounts for each card