Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lifecuda

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Lifecuda, I need several to build some Aquariums. Where is the best place to catch them

What school are they so I use the best lure

Thanks for all your help

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
Unicorn Way is great and if you have a membership or bought the area for Grizzleheim, they are plentiful there too.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
NewbieButLearning on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
Lifecuda, I need several to build some Aquariums. Where is the best place to catch them

What school are they so I use the best lure

Thanks for all your help

I always go to Unicorn Way to get them. I have crafted nearly 100 aquariums so I've needed a lot of them. As far as their school ... well, they are called a LIFEcuda so...

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Thank you all

I plan to try to catch some LIFEcuda on Friday, AM.

Wish me luck

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
NewbieButLearning on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
Thank you all

I plan to try to catch some LIFEcuda on Friday, AM.

Wish me luck

Good luck to you!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
I caught tons of them in the krokosphinx waters while trying to get brain sturgeons. Never caught even one brain sturgeon but tons of lifecudas to bad I didn't know I would need them because I sold them LOL. I will just keep them in future.

Fallon Death Student

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Check out Northguard in Grizzleheim. The entire stream stretches and forks out over the whole zone. If you get the scare fish spell to scare away all fish except life , you can easily just throw in your life lures and catch about 5-10 fish per reset. This is the only place worth it to me. Unicorn Way is very stingy.

Explorer
May 20, 2012
Unicorn Way in Wizard City and Northguard in Grizzleheim are my good luck places for lifeacudas. GOOD LUCK.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Grassdragon on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Check out Northguard in Grizzleheim. The entire stream stretches and forks out over the whole zone. If you get the scare fish spell to scare away all fish except life , you can easily just throw in your life lures and catch about 5-10 fish per reset. This is the only place worth it to me. Unicorn Way is very stingy.
I agree with this.

I have made dozens of aquariums. All from lifecudas caught in Grizzleheim. Usually by one sweep through the entire 'stream' I have enough for one aquarium.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Grassdragon on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Totally agree. Unicorn Way gives you too many Treatfish. Northguard is by far the best and quickest place to farm for Lifecudas. I have crafted all 90 of my tanks as well. The kid carp are fairly easy to catch for the multi tanks, but you will spend some time farming for mote of wisdom, if you dont have enough saved up.

Steven
Fish Whisperer