Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

April Fool's Day Mount

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Just wanted to ask what people think of the new donkey mount added for april fools day. Its funny but i wont be getting it my mighty steed will always be my april 1st mount.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
He shall take a place of honor, with my Mighty Steed and Slowpoke Sloth!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea this surprised me I thought we would ride IT not him riding us lol but it's good

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Wonky the Donky shows us what's like for our mounts, so i really like it. Now instead our mounts doing all of the work, we get to do all of the work. I just found out about it today so i'm not sure of it's stats, but i wouldn't be to surprised if the speed a - instead of a + speed.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'm still looking forward to seeing this in game. I've seen the picture and I'm still chuckling. Anyone know what the speed is?

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
It increases your speed by the same amount as other permanent mounts. It's so funny to watch my wizard running faster on her own legs while carrying a large animal than she would without it.

I missed the coconuts because I wasn't signed up then, but this is just as funny.