Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let us play as animals!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Wouldn't it be cool to be able to play as a dragon,wolf,tiger,bear or lion!
What do you all think!

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
It would definitely add more to character customization if allowed to choose a race from the existing ones we encounter in the spiral.

The basic size and dimensions of these species would be severely limited so that current equipment could fit them.

The feature could not be restricted to new wizards though because max players may want to change their wizard's permanent look if this was added. A service in the game would have to be included that allowed wizards to change their appearance and race.

Races would have to look different from existing polymorphs so as not to be confused with them.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Not to be the "Debbie Downer" of the idea here, but this feature would require way too much backtracking and changing throughout the game. NPCs would have to call us by race, resulting in going back and voicing over thousands of lines in the game, times how many races are possible. Plus, it is called Wizard101.
Maybe they should just add more transformations.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:
Not to be the "Debbie Downer" of the idea here, but this feature would require way too much backtracking and changing throughout the game. NPCs would have to call us by race, resulting in going back and voicing over thousands of lines in the game, times how many races are possible. Plus, it is called Wizard101.
agreed

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:
yeah this is true. but i don't really like that existing transformations. many of them are too big and i don't like having my screen covered up or having my huge body parts go through the scenery. and personally i just don't care for being a fire elf or a snowman very much. what if i want something more compact, like the talking NPCs you encounter in the game, like a cat character same as that girl from mirage? or a lamb or a cow from mooshu? or a deer mouse?

and why do transformations have to expire? why can't you buy one for crowns that you can equip and unequip like a mount?

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
We would still be wizards,Just animal wizards so the use of the words "young wizard" would still work!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Brahm Bright on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
yeah this is true. but i don't really like that existing transformations. many of them are too big and i don't like having my screen covered up or having my huge body parts go through the scenery. and personally i just don't care for being a fire elf or a snowman very much. what if i want something more compact, like the talking NPCs you encounter in the game, like a cat character same as that girl from mirage? or a lamb or a cow from mooshu? or a deer mouse?

and why do transformations have to expire? why can't you buy one for crowns that you can equip and unequip like a mount?
Oh that would work you could keep transformations i'm gonna post it

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I love the idea! But I think it'd be cool if we're allowed to maybe switch back. Like if one of us changes into a imp and doesn't like it, they could change back for like 10,000 gold?

Survivor
May 30, 2009