Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Benefits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I really think that ki needs to add a pet buyback or deletion for pets cause getting selfishes and how long it takes to get rid of is just kind of a letdown. Most people don't even train to mega because of fear of getting a selfish talent which after all that work is simple not fair or reasonable. I for one continue to get bad ice pets with bad talents no matter who I hatch with. And yes I have been hatching a very long time and just a simple reroll of talents should be at least a benefit but it would take some of the frustration out of pet talents. And yes I have great pets for my other schools but ice seems to be something else. Anybody think getting rid of berserk and brilliant among talents hard to get rid of. Not saying give me the talents I want just a option to reroll the talent would be nice. So many deleted pets and or sold pets. I bet many of you have houses full of pets that failed at some point. What do you guys think.