Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Individual feature options for faces.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
-Rather than choosing entire faces when creating a character, make it individual options of eyes, mouths, face shape, etc.

-Ability to add additional features like: freckles, dimples, birthmarks or scars, facial hair (males) and special markings (like a tattoo) according to their school.

-Add more skin tones, but not traditional ones. Add pastel colors like light green, light blue, pink, etc.

-Players should get to choose from different colors for their eyes and their height.

- - By creating different options for characters, this gives players the ability to be more diverse, gives them more freedom, lets them be expressive in their character, and most importantly will make gameplay more enjoyable!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Facial hair shouldn't be implemented. We're young wizards after all.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Yea i like this idea and for the people who have already made a wizard and don't want to delete them just for this there could be like options for this in the dying shop?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Funny how one tiny feature makes the face completely not fit your character. (If the eyes are the wrong color, it's not me. It can't be me, no matter if it looks exactly like me otherwise.) I think individual feature changes are long overdue, I'd love to see it happen.

Maybe the developers could create a one-time use "Face Putty" elixir for face changes, and add some warnings about your changes being absolutely permanent after using it.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Lucas Rain on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Funny how one tiny feature makes the face completely not fit your character. (If the eyes are the wrong color, it's not me. It can't be me, no matter if it looks exactly like me otherwise.) I think individual feature changes are long overdue, I'd love to see it happen.

Maybe the developers could create a one-time use "Face Putty" elixir for face changes, and add some warnings about your changes being absolutely permanent after using it.
Face Putty.
You have no idea how much I want that.

But seriously, I feel the same way about the face thing. I only like two of the female faces available, but even then I don't like them much because of eye colour, mouth shape or whatever.