Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar search system.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I go to the bazaar every 5 levels to see what new gear I can buy for my wizard, but sometimes, searching the bazaar can be a real pain. So I am implying a search tab should be implemented to shorten the time it takes to find the gear you need. You could be able to specify a level range, like If you are level 60 and you want a level 60 item, you can specify the item range between 55 to 60, or 60 to 65. You can search categories, like Hats, Robes, Footgear, weapons, etc. You can also search the school of the item you want, so if you are a Myth class and you want to see ONLY myth gear (not all class gear), then you can set it so that you can only see the myth gear. I personally think this idea would be great. It would cut down the time at the bazaar (it's somewhat of a long trip there anyway: through ravenwood, then commons, then shopping district, a bit of olde town, then you're at the bazaar). I hope you guys support this idea! Thanks!

Ryan Thunderhead, Level 73

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
this idea would help me a lot because i have to search every page in the usable sections and its like a needle in a hay stack to find gear most of the time i just leave the bazaar empty handed

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Ryan Thunderhead on Mar 14, 2015 wrote:
I go to the bazaar every 5 levels to see what new gear I can buy for my wizard, but sometimes, searching the bazaar can be a real pain. So I am implying a search tab should be implemented to shorten the time it takes to find the gear you need. You could be able to specify a level range, like If you are level 60 and you want a level 60 item, you can specify the item range between 55 to 60, or 60 to 65. You can search categories, like Hats, Robes, Footgear, weapons, etc. You can also search the school of the item you want, so if you are a Myth class and you want to see ONLY myth gear (not all class gear), then you can set it so that you can only see the myth gear. I personally think this idea would be great. It would cut down the time at the bazaar (it's somewhat of a long trip there anyway: through ravenwood, then commons, then shopping district, a bit of olde town, then you're at the bazaar). I hope you guys support this idea! Thanks!

Just click on any of the table column headings when you're shopping. These allow you to organize the table by name, school, level, price, or number of items. The default is alphabetically, which isn't that helpful unless you know the name of the item.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Have you tried sorting while in the Bazaar? Click the level and then the school ... it will show you only Myth gear from level 1+ (or you can click the level twice and it will start with the highest level gear.

I have very little difficulty finding what I need, but do agree a search function would help a lot.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Also, there is a button called "Usable" In which when selected will remove other schools and lvls higher than your own

Archon
Sep 17, 2012

Check Usable, select the Category, Click lvl 2 times and you have all the gear in that category that your character can use listed from your level going down. If you want only your school gear, click the Sch column and it will list your school gear only from highest to lowest level. I really don't see any benefit from a search function. It's much more efficient the way it is now if you just familiarize yourself with sorting the columns. Takes a couple clicks.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
It would cut down the time at the bazaar (it's somewhat of a long trip there anyway: through ravenwood, then commons, then shopping district, a bit of olde town, then you're at the bazaar).

You could also craft the teleport Tapestry to Bazaar, which greatly reduces the time it takes to get there. See the following link for more information:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Tapestry_to_Bazaar