Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyvern mounts from wyvern hoard pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
i saw this wyvern hoard pack and wanted to know more about it.its actually a really good pack.the mounts are amazing.i would love to get all of them but is the drop rates low to get a chance to get the mounts.can someone tell me the drop rates thx.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Jessica stormrider on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
i saw this wyvern hoard pack and wanted to know more about it.its actually a really good pack.the mounts are amazing.i would love to get all of them but is the drop rates low to get a chance to get the mounts.can someone tell me the drop rates thx.
Nobody but KI knows the drop rate, the wyverns are really really REALLY rare.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
It's really rare aww so it might be really tough to collect them . But thx a lot for telling me

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Jessica stormrider on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
It's really rare aww so it might be really tough to collect them . But thx a lot for telling me
Yw ^-^, also to be specific they are epic rare (not ultra) so they have the same chance as the other big mounts/spells in lore pack's case in other packs.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Don't lose hope though Sometimes, you go to buy a pack again and then bam, you get it when you don't expect to get it. Keep trying, but don't kill your pockets trying to get that mount.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Ok thx guys I'll keep trying maybe I'll be lucky