Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beloq is too hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I was doing so good in ZF and I was breezing through all the quests. Then all of a sudden I had to fight Beloq. I thought "this can't be too hard". Then I fight him and he uses a cheat where he uses 0 pip Ra if I don't attack him. Then I fled. I have a friend but he is always in castle darkmor. I try to get help but no one wants to help me. What should I do?

Richard, Level 71

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Just set up your deck so you can attack every round, he will use the ra if you don't hit him, add In frost Beatles snow serpents wyvearns and evil snowman. Or have a friend hit him every round while someone else sets up, generally a lot of people have trouble on bellow so just press team up

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
swashguy on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
I was doing so good in ZF and I was breezing through all the quests. Then all of a sudden I had to fight Beloq. I thought "this can't be too hard". Then I fight him and he uses a cheat where he uses 0 pip Ra if I don't attack him. Then I fled. I have a friend but he is always in castle darkmor. I try to get help but no one wants to help me. What should I do?

Richard, Level 71
Load your deck with level 1 spells. Use treasure cards in the same way: level 1 only or a DoT spell like Fire Elf.
You will still be able to build up 'real' pips at this level, and when you do, hit him hard. (I soloed him. It took awhile and was frustrating, but just keep plugging away)

More info on Belloq is below...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Belloq_(Waterfront)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
The funny thing is, I finally beat him, then the very next day I watched Indiana Jones. You would only understand is you've seen it. Hint: Beloq is Indiana's enemy!

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
If you are able to bring a friend who will put lvl 1 spells in their deck so they can hit every round while you load up. He isnt too hard but is meant to be a challenge.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Belloq, is generally accepted as a very difficult boss. I got through him quite easily, as I played through Zafaria at the time it was released, with all the other wizards, and had loads of people to team up with. You should aim to get a few higher level friends, or just people who have played it / are stuck on it, and if you can't for some reason, people your level should do just fine. I don't know if you can teleport into the dungeon, but even some higher lvl 50s would be good to face Belloq with as well, given they know what they're doing and can get in.