Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

healing pet hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
hello, does anyone have a pet that has multiple "may cast" healing spell? I was wondering if someone could hatch with me to try to get some of those talents. I can't find anyone in the hatchery to do that with, if so then everyone's either done hatched or says no. please let me know if you are able to and maybe will hatch that kind of pet with me

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I have a clockwork padalin that has may cast healing current and may cast fairy.

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I have a red panda that has healing current, spritely, fairy, and unicorn.
It depends on what pet you have and stats it has.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
hey there, if you don't mind, could you try to find me and probably hatch with me?

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Matthew SilverWhis... on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
hello, does anyone have a pet that has multiple "may cast" healing spell? I was wondering if someone could hatch with me to try to get some of those talents. I can't find anyone in the hatchery to do that with, if so then everyone's either done hatched or says no. please let me know if you are able to and maybe will hatch that kind of pet with me
I don't know if you already found someone to hatch with, but I have plenty of healing pets if you're interested in hatching! Most of them include resist and other maycasts, but I have a Siren that has maycast Sprite & maycast Unicorn. Let me know you're wizard's name, time zone, time, realm, date, etc. ect. If you are still looking to hatch.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
ok, Scarlet yes I still am. my time zone is eastern US, wizard last name is SilverWhisper , realm torrence in unicorn way. would Saturday, 28th at 2 pm my time be ok? and thanks btw :)