Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am I too good?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I started krock when I was a lvl seventeen and now I am eighteen I am still in the first area of the pyrimid and I plan on being a lvl 25 by the time I get to marlybone Am I too strong and is my goal reasonable (Not doing over half the sidequests)?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can never be too strong unless you feel like the worlds are too easy.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Theamazingbalance on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
I started krock when I was a lvl seventeen and now I am eighteen I am still in the first area of the pyrimid and I plan on being a lvl 25 by the time I get to marlybone Am I too strong and is my goal reasonable (Not doing over half the sidequests)?
no i have the same thing all my wizards where level 17 starting marleybone i'm level 26 now though in marleybone your not to strong

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
just to update I am now a lvl 21 at the four bosses before the end of the pyrimid of fire doing the end of Gh first place just saying Nick I am a lvl 21 in krokitopia not marlybone not even close to marlyvone not even half way to marlybone. i'm pretty strong for a 21 and have had to solo all except for a few bosses and fights other than that every thing on me (Ps. I am a balance wizard)

"no school is perfect but each has a strong and a weak point if you want to reach perfection cover them with weakness and strengths":A quote from a philisophical balance wizard

Explorer
May 29, 2014
Theamazingbalance on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
If you started when you were Level 17 then if your beating bosses easy then you must be strong,

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
final update i am now a lvl 23 haven't died once on the main line and i have entered the sphynx or however you spell it fighting in the quest Minion Massacur did all of the side quests i could find lol yet again I wonder if I am to strong for this area but i finally see that it depends on how you play and how you work

Mark Drake Blade the philosiphical balance wizard
"If you want to reach perfection embrace your weakness and use a balanceblade" cover your weakneses with strengths see you in the spiral if you wish to meet me I will be around the krokitopia area for a bit around four to six pm mt time zone I am Mark drake blade I am riding a broom Peace love and a boatfull of goblers!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
No, you are not too strong. Most people enter Marleybone at around level 25, when they started Krokotopia at levels 13, 14, or 15. You will likely be at least level 26 before you enter Marleybone.

David Thundermancer 56

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I ended Krock at lvl twenty nine. did aquila in marly bone left marlybone at lvl thrity eight yeah I added nine leveles. I think that I can make it