Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Higher level henchmen using sun enchantment spells

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

Now, I enjoy using some of the higher level henchmen to help out in some solo duels, but I've been thinking that some of the higher level henchmen don't utilize various sun school enchantments to their spells, especially those at a the highest level yet. Being smarter henchmen at higher levels, they should use sun school enchantment spells to improve their spells, in terms of attacks, accuracy, & especially traps, heals & charms at level 90+.

So, I must kindly ask you this suggestion, W101 team. Please have the higher leveled henchmen use sun school enchantment spells in their decks, starting at level 60 & above, so that they will help the Wizards more in duels. Have them cast their sun enchanted boost spells at times. Think of this.

Thanks for listening!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I noticed that recent higher ranked Crowns henchmen aren't using more sun school enchantment spells in their decks, like the charms, traps, damage & healing enchantments to their spells, so I feel that level 60+ henchmen should use sun school damage enchantment spells seen in Celestia & onward added to their decks to deal more damage, & level 90+ henchmen should be using the charms, traps, & health enchantment sun school spells seen in Azteca & onward added to their decks to broaden their A.I. strategies more & boost their efficiency against tougher monsters, especially to Wizards that go through the game solo.