Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Boss Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Nathan DragonFlame (Me)
Rank 15 Boss
Resist 90%
Boost 50%

Cheats:

- Over time effects will be removed with Triage
- Will automatically cast Wooly Mammoth (on all Players) if any "to all enemy" damage spells are used
- Will use a random spell when a blade is used
- Will use a random spell when a trap is used
- Will use a random spell when a minion is summoned
- When is at 15000, Nathan will cast a Gnomes! (on all players) followed up by a Spinysaur and Hungry Catipillar (who do the same thing)
-When is at 10000, Nathan will cast Glowbug Squall, Earthquake, and Mystic Colossus
- When is at 5000, Nathan will cast Gaze of Fate, Chimera, and Hydra (which all do to all enemy damage)

So what do you think

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Just stack blades and feints, then hit. Not very challenging unless you do it the hard way, in which case it's quite a pain to do unless you have a tank Death who can heal regardless of the Life dispels.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Good idea for a super op boss but KI most likely won't implement it, it isn't tied to a quest, or
A dungeon, it is named after your personal avatar, and think of it from a company's point of view, KI is a company that makes games, if you asked a huge company like blizzard to add something in their game like WOW, they probably won't implement it because only one person asked, don't get me wrong it is a awesome idea and sounds like a challenge that would be fun to fight, but KI might not implement it. Though I think your idea is awesome 100% though cut Down on the 10000 health cheat, that is way to over the top.

Evan starblade level 63

(Ps sorry if I offended you KI, I am looking at it from a company's point of view)

Defender
Nov 12, 2013