Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life needs new things. Read this!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Let me start out by saying i storm and ice

Ok so i notice life has not gotten a all hit spell ever sent forest lord to me that seem a little RD Because think about it life dose get one all hit spell but it dose not even do good damage when they hit higher level also lets not forget they have not even got a good heal just for there class i think kingly is kinda forgetting them

I mean i can understand not getting a all hit spell for a little but the new spell should of at lest been a all hit because they only have one 1 and there a heal class so why do they not have any new heals decide that one that makes you comeback to life after you been defeated to me it kinda seem silly

so here a solution

spell name mother nature
cost 7 and 1 shadow pip
all hit
dose 1540 and give everybody on his or her team 1000 health back also remove's any negative heal traps and cast the life global spell
looks like a monster made from the mud and grass and trees with glowing eyes ill leave the rest for you

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
sliver moon wolf on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
Let me start out by saying i storm and ice

Ok so i notice life has not gotten a all hit spell ever sent forest lord to me that seem a little RD Because think about it life dose get one all hit spell but it dose not even do good damage when they hit higher level also lets not forget they have not even got a good heal just for there class i think kingly is kinda forgetting them

I mean i can understand not getting a all hit spell for a little but the new spell should of at lest been a all hit because they only have one 1 and there a heal class so why do they not have any new heals decide that one that makes you comeback to life after you been defeated to me it kinda seem silly

so here a solution

spell name mother nature
cost 7 and 1 shadow pip
all hit
dose 1540 and give everybody on his or her team 1000 health back also remove's any negative heal traps and cast the life global spell
looks like a monster made from the mud and grass and trees with glowing eyes ill leave the rest for you
I think you're preaching to the choir in the minds of most players with a Life wizard. I also think you might as well save your breath about this subject. It's been brought up ad nauseum. I have a level 80+ Life wizard and I've managed to solo a lot of the game so far without an attack-all spell and I, for one, am NOT in favor of it because I prefer the variety that W101 offers through the differences in spell options throughout the different schools. I can understand the logic behind the "Life needs an attack-all spell" or "Ice needs a heal" arguments but the more of those options that come to fruition the less unique the schools become. Eventually we'd just have all of the same cookie-cutter spells and the only difference in schools will be the color of our hats.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
One of the KI developers commented to the effect that it took a long time for life to get an AoE and it might be while to get another. Life has most everything else - good single attacks, strong blade, high health and accuracy, and of course the best healing, so fewer AoE attacks is the trade off.

I hope in the next world there will be a new life AoE, maybe for level 108 or something. I like your description of the spell and the creative effects, though it sounds a little OP. Removing healing debuffs is a very nice idea.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
TucsonWizard on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
I think you're preaching to the choir in the minds of most players with a Life wizard. I also think you might as well save your breath about this subject. It's been brought up ad nauseum. I have a level 80+ Life wizard and I've managed to solo a lot of the game so far without an attack-all spell and I, for one, am NOT in favor of it because I prefer the variety that W101 offers through the differences in spell options throughout the different schools. I can understand the logic behind the "Life needs an attack-all spell" or "Ice needs a heal" arguments but the more of those options that come to fruition the less unique the schools become. Eventually we'd just have all of the same cookie-cutter spells and the only difference in schools will be the color of our hats.
I know it may seem like it would make it where we all have the same spells but truthfully it wouldn't

school gets the most blocks and is the weakest school in power

life has the best heals of all the classes and can heal teammates

Death can heal and hit at the same time

Storm is all blades traps and hard hitting spells

Fire gets the best over time spells and gives strong buffs and OK power and resistance

Myth all about removing blocks and adding minions

balance has nothing to resist it expect it own class and it can use all the schools of magic

so truthful life getting a all hit spell would not affect much because no class is all about all hit spells

Life is the heal class so it kinda seems weird that there new spells have not have some kinda health affect and also it seems weird to me life only gets 1 all hit spell that's just silly i mean shouldn't life get more verity to make it more unique.

here just a spit ball idea for a spell

name Heaven
cost 7 and 1 shadow pip
dose 1897 Damage after spell done hitting everybody on you team get 2 gold pips with 1 fairy heal for everyone
looks like a angle comes out of the sky landing onto the forest floor her eyes glow gran then she raise her hand into the air all the leaves on the ground going flying up into a giant ball then she points at you and all the leaves that where going into the ball fly at the enemy or something like that

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Gemma Luna on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
One of the KI developers commented to the effect that it took a long time for life to get an AoE and it might be while to get another. Life has most everything else - good single attacks, strong blade, high health and accuracy, and of course the best healing, so fewer AoE attacks is the trade off.

I hope in the next world there will be a new life AoE, maybe for level 108 or something. I like your description of the spell and the creative effects, though it sounds a little OP. Removing healing debuffs is a very nice idea.
Well I know it a trade off but it just kinda like how long are life wizards going have to wait before there next all hit spell I mean it been a really long time and i sure some people are getting sick of only having one all hit spell you know?

and i kinda disagree about the spell i think it wouldn't be that big of a deal sent people cast healing traps all the time

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
well aren't supposed to solo the game, they heal people in a group

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
LoganCrowSpear1337 on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
well aren't supposed to solo the game, they heal people in a group
Surprising fact: not everyone has a group to play with, and thus every school should be able to solo.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
My max level Life is still doing fine with Forest Lord. Life has been the easiest school to solo for me, though not the fastest. I wouldn't mind a stronger AoE, but don't feel like I'm suffering without it. Maybe for the next world we'll be do for a spell like that.

My biggest wish for Life now is some new gear for dedicated team healing. Something like the Malistaire set but with outgoing healing in place of damage, and item Guiding Light in place of shadow buffs. That would be a wonderful thing to craft or farm.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Prince of Shadows on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
My max level Life is still doing fine with Forest Lord. Life has been the easiest school to solo for me, though not the fastest. I wouldn't mind a stronger AoE, but don't feel like I'm suffering without it. Maybe for the next world we'll be do for a spell like that.

My biggest wish for Life now is some new gear for dedicated team healing. Something like the Malistaire set but with outgoing healing in place of damage, and item Guiding Light in place of shadow buffs. That would be a wonderful thing to craft or farm.
I see your point but i think that it only fair to life to get a another all hit it kinda past due for them

also the gear thing sounds like a good thing have any ideas for it like a style name and what it can do i love to hear them i always interested in what people think