Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2014
Hi everyone, I am a level 88 storm Wizard questing in alto alto in Azteca. I mostly solo the
game but have had to try to find help with Azteca too much. I recently completed
the lost pages event yesterday with the help of a Ice Wizard I just met. She agreed with me
that questing in Azteca is hard and requires teaming up with others to move things along easier
and faster. I want to get to max level 100 and exalted by the end of march before I return to work
as I am a seasonal worker and will have much less time to play, I am an adult player not a
kid or teen, not in my 20's either but I am not elderly.

I am looking for some good Wizards in my level range, levels 84 - 92 who are still questing
in and around the area of alto alto, if you are a little behind that, I will help you catch up,
if you are ahead I would like help catching up and catching up anyone else who would
like to help me create a quest group for Azteca and beyond.

I do have some player I like to play with but they are not always on when I am on and
I am looking for players who are.

Everyday this week I will be waiting in scarecrow realm at the spiral door in the zocolo, the
very beginning of Azteca at exactly midnight CT (central time), for half an hour. I am a
white wizard, with antlers out of my helmet on a Barkingham pogo stick with a review mirror.
You can't miss me. Meet me there if you are interesting in helping me form a group for mutual
help to finish Azteca & we can talk about it. My user name here is not the same as in the game.
If you wish to have a formal great just ask "are you the white wizard?"

(be advised if you are just there to compare equipment and form rivalries, if you're rude or
anti-social in anyway, I will quickly notice and I will reject such players to join and play with
me. Only those interested in forming a cooperation in that level range need meet me).

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I understand how you want some questing buddies, as I do have one who is few worlds ahead, but little underleveled, and one, who has pretty much only hard quests in the end left. But wouldn't it just be simple to tell us (them) your wizard name? :P

-Chris Tale, lvl 28 Deep Sea Pro

Survivor
Sep 04, 2014
Chrisbills on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
I understand how you want some questing buddies, as I do have one who is few worlds ahead, but little underleveled, and one, who has pretty much only hard quests in the end left. But wouldn't it just be simple to tell us (them) your wizard name? :P

-Chris Tale, lvl 28 Deep Sea Pro
Yeah i hear ya chris, and normally i would just do the simple thing and drop my wizards name
however that would be to simple and i am sure you know, azteca and the world after is not
simple and i am not looking for simple players. I am looking for mature player who can prove
they worth my time and effort. I think most can relate to me when i say a lot of time has been
wasted on this game trying to play with immature and foolish players who often just try to
sabotage you or just want to pvp you and get their kicks or are don't know how to play very
well. I am not looking for just anyone, if this post was a puzzle, sorry to anyone who's time
was wasted but this is a test.

If you meet me at midnight central time, scarecrow realm, spiral door in the zocolo and
look for a white wizard on a pogo stick
, you pass my first test, I'll accept any test you
have for me if you are in my level range and questing in azteca like me, game on!
Hope to see good players there soon!

PS: I did miss the last couple of days, it has been hectic, headaches and exhaustion
from all this. I will be there this weekend for sure. Please come if you want a partner.